F.V ❇️

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Fabian Valdez
Age: 38
Height: 6'1
Occupation: Drug Lord
Date of birth: 18th February, 1985
Nationality: Half-Italian & Half-Spanish
Family: Father (unknown), Mother (alive; unknown), Siblings (none), Kaden DeRozan (closest friend/lawyer)
Likes: guns, fist fighting, bloodshed, cars, sex, sailing and traveling
Pet Peeves: disloyalty, betrayals, liars, opportunists, weak people, cheats and pretenders

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, public sex/teasing, Daddy/Sir kink, exhibitionism, orgasm denial/control, impact play, oral sex, ass groping, threesomes, dirty talking, thigh riding/grinding by s/o, watching s/o masturbate, degradation, slight overstimulation, morning sex, cockwarming, anal sex, sensational play, rough sex, choking and hair pulling
Sexuality: Heterosexual; dominant (top)
Relationship Status: TALKING doveriots ~ Charlotte

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, public sex/teasing, Daddy/Sir kink, exhibitionism, orgasm denial/control, impact play, oral sex, ass groping, threesomes, dirty talking, thigh riding/grinding by s/o, watching s/o masturbate, degradation, slight overstimulation...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Fabian was born into a poor family in Italy and was left abandoned by his mother on his own at the age of 7 on the streets. He never knew his father as his mother never told him anything about him so with nowhere or no one to go to, he had no choice but to start looking out and taking care of himself at such a young age. He took to all sorts of things to take care of himself from pick pocketing, begging to stealing just to get by. Fabian was introduced into the drug world at the age of 15 when the then leader of the cartel took notice of him when he tried to pick pocket from him. The male then took Fabian in as his own son, being that the man didn't have any child of his own, and trained him in everything he knows today. He taught him how to aim and shoot a gun as well as the ropes of the business. However Fabian took over from the old man at the age of 27 as the new leader of the cartel after the man was killed by an enemy. Fabian is now known as the most dangerous drug lord in Italy and feared by everyone, both in the criminal world and outside of it. He runs the biggest and dangerous drug cartel in the country. All efforts by the authorities to apprehend him has always been futile seeing as they all fear him and know the lengths he is capable of.

PERSONALITY:
Fabian is cold, merciless, sadistic and emotionless as they come. He doesn't care about anybody except for himself and the cartel. Just a look from him to anyone is enough have he or she shiver in fear. He lacks empathy and will not hesitate to kill whosoever so much as cross or looks wrongly at him. Taking of life doesn't faze him one bit and he doesn't mind destroying one's life just to get what he wants. Fabian is a control freak and hates when things don't go his way. He is extremely obsessive and possessive as well. Fabian is also a psychopath. Fabian has been said to have deep anger issues as his anger is calm but dangerous. He is Bipolar and his mood is always impossible to gauge. The only person he lets himself be somewhat free around is his closest friend/lawyer Kaden.

LOVE LIFE:
It shouldn't be a shock that Fabian doesn't do relationships and prefers his women as just sex partners, nothing more. He doesn't have time nor want things like feelings or emotions as they only lead to one being weak and he can't afford to be weak.

 He doesn't have time nor want things like feelings or emotions as they only lead to one being weak and he can't afford to be weak