K.D ✡

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Kayla Decker
Age: 20
Occupation: College student/BDSM Club Waitress
Height: 5'5
Date of birth: 3rd August, 2003
Nationality: Half-American & Half-Canadian
Family: Father (alive), Mother (alive), Camden (elder brother; close), Khloe (elder sister; close)
Likes: food, dancing, sex, candy, gaming, comics, occasionally dying her hair and traveling
Pet Peeves: liars, jerks, disloyalty, when she is shouted at, those who believe they are always right and broccoli.

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: teasing, dirty talk, Daddy kink, praise kink, degradation, impact play, hair pulling, public sex/teasing, orgasm control/denial, choking, oral sex, exhibitionism, anal sex and rough sex.
Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)
Relationship Status: SINGLE

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Kayla was born into a family of three kids and is the last born of all three kids

Kayla was born into a family of three kids and is the last born of all three kids. She has an older brother and an older sister. Her parents were barely a middle class family who sometimes had to struggle at times just to meet their needs. Her family is a close-knit one and her parents as well as her siblings doted on her a whole lot. Her elder sister, Khloe, had been the miracle baby after her parents had given up hope on having any other children after having three miscarriages after giving birth to her elder brother, Camden, hence why her sister had been termed the joy of the house. Her father and older brother, Camden, are very protective of both of them, treating her as the baby of the house which infuriates her at times even though she knows that they mean well. Kayla is currently in college studying Public Relations while also working at as a waitress at a BDSM club much to the lack of knowledge of her older siblings and parents.

PERSONALITY:
Kayla is a strong-willed and opinionated girl who would always say what's on her mind no matter what and to whom ever. She is confident and doesn't like to be pushed or bossed around by anyone. She loves attention hence the reason for working as a waitress in a BDSM club. She loves to show off her body, most especially to men, basking in the attention they shower her. She basically loves teasing them, loving the feeling of being able to have them begging for her attention. Kayla doesn't take well to being ignored, most especially by a guy and would do just about anything to get such guy's attention only to leave him hanging after achieving that. She can be fluffy as well but this doesn't happen often.

LOVE LIFE:
Kayla hasn't been in more than three relationships and all three which didn't last long. She has always loved and wanted to be dominated and fucked hard, something which the three guys she had ever dated had never been able to give or do to her hence why all three relationships had been short with the max duration of one being five months. This makes her wonder is such a man to give her what she wants even exists at all.