M.C ❇️

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Melinda Costas
Age: 21
Height: 5'5
Occupation: College student
Date of birth: 16th May, 2002
Nationality: Half-Greek & Half-American
Family: Father (alive; very close), Mother (alive; close), Konstantin (older brother; very close), Karin (older sister; close)
Likes: the rain, the color black, dying her hair,  tattoos, piercings, baggy clothes, coffee, ice cream, hiking, reading and playing pranks
Pet Peeves: spoilt brats, bullies, liars, homophobia's, pessimists, proud people, and arrogant assholes

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: ddlg, BDSM, hair pulling, rough sex, choking, dirty talk, degradation, oral sex, impact play, exhibitionism, anal sex, public sex/teasing, sensational play and overstimulation
Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)
Relationship Status: TALKING sextronautts ~ Gunner

Sexual Kinks: ddlg, BDSM, hair pulling, rough sex, choking, dirty talk, degradation, oral sex, impact play, exhibitionism, anal sex, public sex/teasing, sensational play and overstimulation Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)Relationship ...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Melinda is the last born of the Costas family and is seen as the baby/princess of the house. Her father was from a full on Greek family who had moved to the states when he had been nothing but a little boy. The family came from a long line of old money and decided to extend their business to the US. This was where her father had met and married her mother who was also from Greece. Her father loves her a whole lot because she looks identical to her paternal grandmother when she was her age therefore spoils her rotten. Her said paternal grandmother unfortunately had died when she had been just a few months old so Melinda never knew her. She was given the best things money could buy and was sent to the best schools money could afford. She is protected a lot by the two male figures in her life, which are her father and older brother, Konstantin, if not over protected. She is currently in college studying Computer Engineering something she has always had a passion for since she was young.

PERSONALITY:
Melinda isn't your typical girly girl. She isn't into the whole dresses and heels thing unless its something that the occasion absolutely requires for or if she feels like it. Growing up she hated dolls and playing dress up rather she liked tinkering around with every electronic device in the house she could get her hands on. Her mother tried to get her to change her but eventually gave up when she yielded no results. Melinda prefers to dress in more of baggy sweatpants, hoodies, big shirts and jackets. She loves dying her hair any type of color she likes and rather than heels, one will see her with sneakers, combat boots and the likes. She loves tattoos as well as piercings which she does have a few much to the dismay of her mother. She loves her freedom and is very much outspoken and blunt. She doesn't hesitate to speak her mind and would call just about anyone out on his or her bullshit. Melinda never liked the way her father and brother overprotected her while growing up which was why the day she left for college was one of the happiest of her life.

LOVE LIFE:
Melinda's love life isn't exactly one filled with that much stories. For as long as she could remember, right from high school, her boy-like personality has always seem to chase most guys away from her. It's either most guys think that she bats for the other team or considers her as one of the guys. The few she had been however, which isn't more than three, she had more than often tried to wear the pants in the all three relationships. But deep down, she is a full on submissive but just has a hard time showing it or finding someone who can bring it out of her. All she needs really is someone dominant who can show her her place and who actually the boss is.