K.D ✡

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Khloe Decker
Age: 22
Height: 5'5
Occupation: Fashion Designer/ Unemployed
Date of birth: 5th July, 2001
Nationality:  Half-American & Half-Canadian
Family: Father (alive), Mother (alive; close), Camden (older brother; close) & Kayla (younger sister; close)
Likes: watching movies, candy, the beach, designing clothes and traveling
Pet Peeves: egotistical people, snobs, crawling animals and tea

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: Daddy kink, orgasm control/denial, oral sex, dirty talk, praise kink, public sex/teasing, degradation, impact play, choking, overstimulation, oral sex and rough sex  (more to be found out in the roleplaying)
Sexuality: Heterosexual; submissive (bottom)
Relationship Status: SINGLE

Sexual Kinks: Daddy kink, orgasm control/denial, oral sex, dirty talk, praise kink, public sex/teasing, degradation, impact play, choking, overstimulation, oral sex and rough sex  (more to be found out in the roleplaying)Sexuality: Heterosexual; s...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Khloe is the first girl and second child of three kids. Her parents and elder brother had been over the moon when she had been born being that her mother had lost three pregnancies prior to her. She had been like a miracle child to her family who had long since given up hope on having another child. Her parents, most especially her elder brother, Camden, had doted on and protected her a lot from birth till now. She had always had an interest in Fashion Designing from as long as she could remember which is why she had studied it on getting into college. She hopes to build her own her fashion house one day. But being just freshly out of college, she works average jobs to meet ends meet whilst hoping she gets employed in a reputable Fashion House.

PERSONALITY:
Khloe or Khlo as she is called by her loved ones and friends, is soft spoken and kind. She can be stubborn at times and also a pain in the ass. She is always seen by her loved ones and friends with a smile on her face and loves to see the same on those around her. But deep down, she has issues of her own. Having been in an abusive relationship about three years back whilst still in college, Khloe is emotionally closed off. Her ex took advantage of her soft nature and took every opportunity he had to always abuse her, be it verbally or physically and a few times sexually also. She finally got enough courage one day and walked out of the relationship, she never told her family or anyone but did go to see a therapist to get professional help in regards her ordeal.

LOVE LIFE:
Her past relationship has really did a number on her and made her wary of men. Khloe is really slowly beginning to love herself and her body again even though there are more times when she feels otherwise. Due to this she now has this in-bulilt fear for men or relationships and has it made it her mission to stay away from both.

P.S: Hoping/Looking for like an obsessive,
possessive and psychotic male character to roleplay with with her character, HMU if you have one and are interested.