T.L ☮️

BASIC INFORMATION:

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Trey Lancaster
Age: 32
Height: 6'2
Occupation: CEO of a multi billion dollar Architectural Company
Date of birth: 18th May, 1991
Nationality: Half-American & Half-Spanish
Family: Father (alive), Mother (alive), Vanessa (younger sister)
Likes: cars, sex, tattoos, his dog Ace, cigars, and traveling
Pet Peeves: disloyalty, liars, clingy girls, the color yellow, opportunists and laziness

NSFW:

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, Sir/Master/Daddy kink, orgasm control/denial, a little bit of ddlg, rough sex, watching s/o masturbate, thigh humping/riding by s/o, choking, exhibitionism, overstimulation, sensational play, impact play, degradation, oral sex, anal sex, dirty talk, public teasing/sex and cock warming
Sexuality: Heterosexual; dominant (top)
Relationship Status: TALKING ILLICIT-DREAMS Aurelie

Sexual Kinks: BDSM, Sir/Master/Daddy kink, orgasm control/denial, a little bit of ddlg, rough sex, watching s/o masturbate, thigh humping/riding by s/o, choking, exhibitionism, overstimulation, sensational play, impact play, degradation, oral sex,...

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Trey was born into a very affluent, wealthy and well-known family. He is the first and only son of Greg Lancaster. His parents has only two kids, he and his little sister, Vanessa. It took his parents quite a well to be able to have another kid after him leaving a space of 9 years between him and his younger sister, Vanessa. Due to this, Trey had always been overprotective of his sister and loves her with everything in him. Currently he is the CEO of his father's architectural company. He took over from his father at the age of 24 after finishing studying Architecture in college. Throughout his childhood Trey has always been primed into taking over the family's name and company so when the time came he had been more than ready. Its what he has known all his life and despite what people would think he actually loves his job.

PERSONALITY:
Trey is a strict and blunt man. He hates beating around the bush and will always say what's on his mind damn the consequences. Even the way he looks at anyone is capable of making anyone have chills running down his or her back. He takes his job very seriously and doesn't really do the whole social thing, hell he hates it. He hates when people don't listen to him or go against what he says however he does know how to control his anger and not let it get to him because the odds won't be in the victim's favour. It's hard and most likely impossible to gauge his feelings or know what he is thinking. He has a bit of a sadistic side to him which he never hides. He isn't friendly towards people, both in his work life and social life. The only people who he let's his guard around are his family and closest friend Devin. Trey is very controlling even to his little sister, always wanting to know everything she does, where she goes and who she sees. This trait of his stretches into his personal life as well. He is possessive and can be obsessive as well.

LOVE LIFE:
Trey has never been one to do relationship as the only two serious relationship he had ever had hadn't worked out because his exes hadn't been able to deal with his controlling way or obsessive tendencies or completely satisfy his sexual needs so he prefers to stick to one night stands as he isn't willing to change himself for anyone.