2 | Levi x Reader

We decided this oneshot came in close 2nd.
This contains sexual undertones but no explicit smut.

Levi x Reader - Birthday one-shot
mrsackxrman

Mon, Dec 24

(Y/N)
Are you free tonight?
Read 10:13 AM

Levi
Yes, why?
Read 10:21 AM

(Y/N)
Come over for dinner ok?
Read 10:21 AM

(Y/N)
Levi?
Read 10:23 AM

(Y/N)
I'm taking that as a yes. See you tonight.
Delivered 10:36 AM

~(Y/N)'s POV~

4:30 PM

"Hey (Y/N) where you going?"

I turn to my left to find Hange waving at me from the end of the hallway. I ignore her and turn back to the elevator, hoping it would get here before she could catch up to me.

"There you are!" Hange says. Shit.

"I'm busy Hange. I have to get home quickly."

"Why?" she asks.

"I-uh. I'll tell you later ok?" I lie.

"Oh is that secret lover of yours coming over? Need to get there quickly to shave?" she teases with a wink.

"Shut up Hange!" I yell.

"I knew it! Just make sure not to get pregnant ok?"

I roll my eyes. "Ok Hange." I say stepping inside the elevator. "Bye."

Hange waves frantically. "Bye! Have fun deep throating!" I hear her yell just as the elevator's door was about to slide shut. I face palm. How embarrassing.

~

Before going home, I stop at the grocery store to pick up some stuff since I'm cooking tonight. I decided to make (f/d) since Levi really likes how I cook it. I pick up what I need, plus some vegetables to make a salad and fruits. I also grab some candles to set the mood. Walking around the women's section I grab a razor. Hange was right after all, I need to shave. After paying, I quickly leave the store and drive to my apartment.

Tomorrow is Levi's birthday.

Since it is also Christmas and I am going to spend it with my family, I decided to surprise him tonight. Knowing how he isn't exactly a fan of anything flashy, I decided to keep things simple and invite him over for dinner. We would eat and spend the evening together, then of course finish it up with me screaming his name just like every time when he comes over.

It's been a busy week at work and I haven't been intimate with him since last weekend. I would see him at work, but our encounters there only consisted of mere boss to employee greetings.

'No strings attached.' was Levi's motto.

Levi made it very clear the very first time he laid me on his bed, that he isn't one for commitment and this thing we're having is merely sexual. Levi had the right to see other women if he wanted, and so did I.

I really liked Levi and was a bit regretful after the first time I slept with him. I thought it was just a one night stand and felt used. But when Levi showed up at my place a week later, I knew he was just as hooked.

Levi is a womanizer, everyone warned me about him when I started my job at the company. But that didn't stop me from falling for him. Levi seemed so out of my reach, that even being just his sex gateway was enough for me. Although the thought of him being intimate with other women bothered me, I knew I couldn't do anything about it. I was hesitant to bring it up with Levi, fearing he would end things altogether if I was being jealous.