EddMatt Smut (OmegaVerse)

Edd woke up, a strange sensation on the pit of his stomach like he had just drunken a warm cup of hot cocoa, that rapidly turned into a blazing, fiery pain. "Oh no!" He groaned, throwing back his emerald covers"Not today!" He mumbled. He lifted himself and walked to the bathroom. The sweet scent of cola filled the air. "AHH!" The small omega yelped from a sudden jab of pain. Someone must have heard, as a knock could be heard. "Edd." He knew that voice "I'm coming in!" Before Edd could protest a tall, ginger tall barged in. The room filled with the bitter, yet comforting smell of a wood fire and fresh parchment. "Matt. Get out. I can't be around people" the short male said. "Why not? Is something wrong?" Matt asked, reaching out a hand to touch Edd's chubby cheeks. Edd's attempt to push it away were feeble and as soon as Matt made contact with the omega, Edd moaned and pushed against his hand, wanting and needing more. "Edd?! Are you in heat?" Matt asked. The only response he got was Edd placing his head on his chest and moaning softly. Suddenly, an idea popped into Matt's mind. "Want some help with that?" Edd nodded, knowing that of he was to be marked or impregnated by any alpha, he wanted it to be Matt. "PLEASE" He panted. In a single, swift movement, Matt picked Edd up, bridal style and snuggled into his neck. He walked over to the green bed. Taking off his hoodie and Edd's gently not wanting to break Edd. He pulled off his pants (since Edd just woke up he only had a hoodie on) and boxers. He saw Edd's eyes widen and the deep blush turning Matt on ever more, for some reason. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I would never want to hurt you Eddie" Matt figured that ,being an omega, Edd had already had sex, so he pushed himself in, taken aback by Edds scream. He pulled out,making Edd groan. "Matty~I want moreeee~" Matt was surprised, but nonetheless, he bent down,began to suck on his neck, biting and leaving hickeys. He pushed himself in, getting a loud moan out of Edd which cause him the start pounding into Edd. Edd began screaming "MATT~" Which scared him. He didn't want to hurt Edd. The small omega's moans and screams seemed like a mixture of pain and pleasure and he had no clue which feeling was dominate until Edd moaned, cumming on his own chest and panting heavily. He couldn't lie, Edds soft, small sounds made Matt want to release inside of the one he had had a crush on since 9 th grade, but that would lead to pups and well..no. Matt pulled out,grabbing a cloth and cleaning Edd. He dressed himself and Edd before changing the bedsheets and snuggling up with Edd. "Love you Matty"
"Love you too Edd"

495 words. My second smut. Any feedback. I'm pretty proud. I need mental help