Tom X Harpoon EW Day 2

The rain poured down, drenching Tom. "Tom!" Someone called out, running behind him, trying to catch up "I'm sorry!" The mystery person grabbed the blue hooded male by the shoulder, turning him around. Tom hit the hand away, pulled his hood off his head, revealing a puffy and red face, tears staining his cheeks "Leave me alone, Harper" (name I made for harpoon 👊🤠) "No" Harper said, sharp and bluntly. Before Tom could spit back a witty comeback, Harper pressed his lips against the smaller, chonckier boy. "HARPER" Tom pushed him away and started running again. "TOM! COME BACK" "NOO. FUCK YOU" He said, picking up the pace. His legs ached but he put up with it. He just wanted to get as far away from his friend as possible. His sudden kiss had startled Tom. Funny thing love. People say that your love is only reserved for one person but as far as Tom knew, his love was for no one. His heart had been torn, punctured and wounded enough. Love, scary thing. Too much power. Tom couldn't deal with it. He wanted to let Harper heal his broken heart. But, what if he tore it on two. Betraying Tom's trust and pushing him into a endless void of emotion. Tom stopped running and looking straight up at the sky,feeling the patter of rain on his face "Fuck love"

232 words! Woohoo!