TordEdd Lemon/Fluff

*TAP TAP TAP* 'Who the hell is raping my door?' Edd thought to himself, annoyed that he had been woken up by someone else. He got up, shaking his head before two arms snakes around his waist, pulling him back to the bed and the embrace of his housemate Tord. "WHAT THE HECKLE DE HECK!?" Thought raced through his mind. Why is Tord in my bed? What happened? Why am I naked?! The rapping at the door continued as Edd tried to figure out what the fuc- heckers happened. "I want to be the first person you talk to today" The norwegian purred in his ear. "Plus, you might want to get dressed before you answer the door. I'm the only one allowed to see your cute, little body~" The smaller boy could remember. Every touch. Every feeling. Every sound. "Oh god" he mumbled. Luckily Tord didn't hear. Edd got up, picked up a red hoodie and a pair of green boxers (get it green bottoms 😉) and opened the door. "Edd" It was Tom. "Tell commie that we're going shopping" (Get in. We're going shopping). Double oh god! Tom knew. Guh worst day ever. He turned around, the first thing he saw being Tord relaxing in bed, a smirk on his face. Edd rolled his eyes."Stop being so rude (I told you last week)" Tord ordered. This sudden dominance scared Edd, but he can't say he didn't like it. "Come here" these words scared him. 'What's he gonna do now?' "I want a cuddle" Red was surprised but waddled over and sat in Tord lap, snuggling into his chest. Tord smiled and laughed."Nice hoodie" "Shut up"

279 words! I like this one but some peeps feel like my stories are too short *cough* MILLY *cough* I hope you liked it
👁️👄👁️