Sad Day 5 EddMatt

'Useless' 'Pathetic' 'Disgusting'. These voices. Why are they such meanies. 'Weak' 'Faggot'. Stop. Stop. "STOP" I yelled, a little louder than originally intended. The one voice. The one at the back of my mind. The one that obsesses over making my little self confidence shrink into a almost non-existent blip. Every last word that that mind controlling voice uttered were pure torture to Matt. Matt, was a cinnamon roll. He was innocent and childish, narcissistic and self confident. At least in the eyes of the others. Matt's roommates. Tom, the hopeless drunk who spent more time in his room on his phone than the outside world. Tord, the mysterious and secretive man, the one whose room, each night, was filled with screams and lewd noises that could be made out as "TOM! OMG TOM! RIGHT THERE! HARDER. HARDER". Matt didn't socialise with him much. And finally, Edd. Oh god, Edd. Where to begin. Caring, kind, cute butt, great listener , and always up for an adventure. From Matt's point of view, Edd was perfect. From his comforting eyes to his round ass, he was perfect. 'Unlike you' the voice was back, snapping Matt from his trance. 'He hates you 'Fucking waste of space' 'KILL YOURSELF'. The thought was appealing. A break from torment and hatred aimed towards the disgusting thing that people call 'Matt'. "Kill myself? Why does that sound so r-!" The door slammed open revealing a tall, cuddly man in a green hoodie and khaki pants. "Edd?" Before Matt could even ask what was going on, Edd rushed over and grabbed the crying Matt, sitting on the ground, tears flowing "Please, Matt. You are worth so much more to me than you think!" Matt scoffed between sobs. " Have I upgraded from pile of shit to maintain of shit" Edd pulled back, cupping Matt's cheek. "Please, Matt" Edd choked "I love you" Matt pulled away and ran out. "MATT" "NO!"

"NO!" The words echoes through his head with each cut. Matt had locked himself in the bathroom, muting Edd's screams of distress and despair. "Edd" Matt cut one more time, the last breath passing his lips. "I love you too"