Office Drama and Gossip

Later that day Katlyn had just finished with a heartbroken family. Walking back into her office to grab her iPod from the top right drawer of her desk, she immediately turned it once once the earbuds were in. She was in the middle of her office dancing when Nigel walked in, with a manila folder in his right hand. As her back was to him he started dancing with her. Dr. Macy walked at the same time when Katlyn turned around jumping at the sight of Nigel dancing with her and Macy in the back.

Nigel quickly stopped when he turned around to take notice of Macy. Walking over to Katlyn's desk and laying the folder on her desk. "You left this in the conference room." Going to the door. "Love your dancing, very entertaining." Quickly leaving when Macy looked at him.

Taking her headphones out and putting away the iPod. She looked at Macy when he said. "Take a seat please, we need to talk." As she did Dr. Macy crossed the room to sit in the other chair. "What is going on here? That kiss you gave Bug completely threw him in a loop."

Making a pouty face. "Please don't make me say it. It's stupid. I will make you a deal." Putting hands on her desk.

Arching his eyes "What kind of deal?"

"I will keep my little spaz moments like that under control and away from work. And you don't ask me about what just happened with Bug."

Getting up from the chair and walking to the door before answering her. "Just don't come to me when you're in a pickle with Bug because of this stupid kiss of yours." Leaving the office.

Lily and Jordan came waltzing into her office later that day to Katlyn asleep at her desk listing to her iPod again. Jordan tapped her on the shoulder causing Katlyn to jump about five feet in her chair. Stopping the iPod and putting it away. "What is it that you want? And it better be something good because I was on my honeymoon with Hugh Jackman."

Lily asked. "Isn't he married or something?" Sitting down next to Jordan on the couch.

Flipping out. "It's a minor detail everyone."

"Well back to why we are here. Explain this whole kiss thing with Bug we just witness this afternoon. We have not had this much entertainment since the whole thing with Macy." Jordan said smiling.

Lifting her head and looking towards the clock. "Oh look at the time. I have to go." Getting up from her desk and leaving the room. "I will see you two later."

She is halfway down the hall when Lily and Jordan come out of her office. Katlyn got into the elevator smiling and waving at the two of them. "Hey, their hot lips." Smirking with his arms folded, leaning against the elevator wall.

Her smile fades as fast as the doors closed. Lowering her head she whispered to her self as she turns around to him. "Aww damn." Facing him now giving him a funny smile, saying as sweetly as she can muster. "Bug hi."

"Going home huh? Unless you would like to continue are little conversation earlier today?" Inching towards Katlyn.

She backed to the doors just in time for them to open causing her to stumble out of the elevator. She caught herself before she landed on her back on the floor. Bug came rushing out. "Are you ok? Did you get hurt?"

Straitening up. "Ya, I am good. Well to answer your question in the elevator, ya I would love to join you. We can go out for a drink or two. But do you mind if we stop at my place? If we're going out I need my purse."

"Don't you usually bring it with you to work?" Fixing his jacket.

"Yes, but I thought I had it with me today. So can we?" Sounding snippy.