FOUR

I placed my makeup brush and stared at my accomplishments in the mirror I'm not one to toot my own horn but I'm looking like a snackk.I finally got dressed and looked at the time it was 6:55pm I just made it, the boys left and said they would be back for 7 and my dad had left around an hour ago.

I finally got dressed and looked at the time it was 6:55pm I just made it, the boys left and said they would be back for 7 and my dad had left around an hour ago

Just as I got down the stairs the door swung open.Ra'Nell walked in and looked at me up and down an experession of pure disgust plastered on his face.
"I don't know where you think you're
going wearing that,go change."He kissed his teeth. I looked down honestly, there was nothing wrong with what I was wearing, yeah the shorts were a bit short but nothing could be seen he was doing to much.Regardless of my own feelings I shuffled my feet upstairs and went to go change I knew this was gonna happen so I had an alternative outfit on the bed, I just wanted to test the waters.I slowly changed making sure not to mess up my hair or makeup.

"Hurry up and you best be wearing actual clothes this time you're 16 act like it!"He shouted as I put on my shoes and descended the stairs

"Hurry up and you best be wearing actual clothes this time you're 16 act like it!"He shouted as I put on my shoes and descended the stairs.I rolled my eyes as I walked past him out the door and into the car where Major and Storm were seated.

"I'm hungry lets go eat,I'm in the mood for Burger King."Storm said randomly as Ra'Nell got into the driver seat and started the car.

"We are going to a party there will be food"I sighed.

"I'm not going to eat I'm going to be eaten amongst other things" Storm smiled.

" TMI, I didn't need to know that."I smiled as we entered the short line for the Drive Thru.

"Well since you're the hungry one your paying right?" I smiled.

"Erm...yh you're annoying and I will be doing no such thing.As I said earlier today starve." I frowned.

"Well, I'm eating wether you like it or not so order me something or I will be taking a bite out of everything you have." He mugged me and proceeded to order something for everyone in the car. After finishing our food on the side of a road we proceeded our journey it wasn't long before we reached a very crowded house with music booming.

"Neveah before we enter I'm gonna set some rules for you.There will be absolutely no drinking any liquid, no dancing with or talking to any boys,strictly no smoking or taking any intoxicants." He said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Comprende?"Major smirked annoyingly

I laughed doubling over in my seat he couldn't be serious.

"What so funny?" Ra'Nell asked confused.

"You what else? You can not be serious."

"I'm deadly serious" He said this time looking at me dead in the eye.

"What am I supposed to do then stand and look pretty?"

"Well that is gonna be hard cause you're ugly" Storm scoffed. I rolled my eyes in response to his foolishness.

"You can always sit in the car and wait." Ra'Nell said like that was a smart option.

"Absolutely not... urghh.Fine ok." I said leaving the car and heading inside the house.The guys followed soon after going straight to a group of boys and girls in the corner smoking. After staring at Ra'Nell for a good 10minutes I got bored and wandered off into another room.Everyone was either in a conversation or drinking against the wall but suddenly the dj changed the song.

"Cash Money records taking over for the 99 and 2000" All the girls ran to the middle dancing on eachother.I knew this was my song I started twerking right where I stood fuck Ra'Nell and his rules right now.
Somebody grabbed me lightly and pulled me to dance on them I was too into my twerk session to stop so I continued while he controlled me to the beat.

The song ended and I got up turning to face the boy I was dancing on.He was cute but maybe that was the adrenaline talking I held out my hand to introduce myself.

"Neveah" He smirked.
"Jayden" I smiled my cheeks burning up ooohh I'm lucky me blushing isn't visible on my skin. Suddenly my hand was jerked away roughly.

"You need to get your hands off my man bitch!"I laughed in shock this girl is definitely stuck on stupid.

"You need to keep your hands to yourself and watch your mouth." I said calmly I didn't need to do too much she clearly saw me as a threat.

"Your man is the problem not me but anyway I'm gonna excuse myself. By the way sis insecure isn't a cute look on you." I smiled and walked off Jayden smirked as the girl gave me the dirtiest look she could muster.

I decided to walk around the house cause I was bored and had nobody to talk to.I walked down this dimly lit corridor and saw a door I could hear muffled noises in the background. I came closer and placed my ear on the door.
"I'm sorry... ARRGH!" A man grunted in agony I held the door handle and twisted it slowly pushing the door in the same manor.

I was horrified at what I saw a man's back faced me as he took a long sword looking knife and plunged it into a guys stomach repeatedly I gasped in horror.Wrong Move.He turned around our eyes meeting for a few seconds before I ran as fast as I could to find Ra'Nell.

I bumped into a very hard chest and looked up to see Major, I was relieved.
"Where have you been, we're about to leave." I nodded.
"I'm gonna go out to the car its hot in here." I said halfway to the door.I raced to the nearest bushes and threw up all the contents I had ate.What have i just witnessed I wiped my mouth and took a handful of mints and shoved it in my mouth.The guys came soon after and we all got into the car Ra'Nell looked angry.

"How the fuck did you not know this was his party.You know I don't fuck with him at all." I was honestly too traumatized to listen to their conversation. I closed my eyes and drifted off.This sure was a party I'd never forget.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jayden