SEVEN

Continuation...

Cold water splashed on my face and I gasped opening my eyes to be staring back at a towering, hench Cairo with an empty glass in his hand.

"My mascara you idiot," now annoyed I attempted to rush to the mirror only for my shoulder to be bashed into the wall behind me. I winced rubbing my shoulder and neck.

"Who you working for and why are you here?" he shouted punching the wall next to my head.Realising what was going on I quickly answered, nervous about what was about to happen.

" I swear I'm not working for anyone and i'm not involved in anything. Raianne just invited me to the house to chill and brought me into the room to smoke." Words were now spilling out of my mouth fast and mascara filled tears were rolling down my cheeks I was not about to be accused of something and hurt. He stared at me for some seconds but it felt like a lifetime his features were so deep and if I wasn't shitting bricks right now or dark skinned I would have been blushing, he then walked away in silence. I began contemplating whether I should run before i could even decide he walked back into the room holding wipes and a wet towel.

"Clean your face, you look like shit and stop all that crying your giving me a headache." He said throwing both of them at me. 

I wiped my face and threw the dirty wipes into the bin next to the bed. I continued standing against the wall thinking of where the hell Raianne was. Cairo walked up to me and used his finger to lift my chin staring into my eyes. I melted underneath his touch but I didn't show it I began avoiding his stare looking at everything around the room but him. He took my hand and pulled me towards the bed, I sat down looking at my fingers, he raised my chin again and began kissing along my neck slowly. He wasn't doing too much but he was doing just enough and i was getting into it which scared me because a few minutes ago I was sure he was going to hurt me. I fell back onto the bed and he continued as he inched closer towering above me, I tried my best to hold in my moans but one escaped just as his hands moved towards the front of his jeans. It all happened so quickly and in a few seconds I was pinned to the bed and Cairo held a long blade against my throat. I shut my eyes and begged for God to get me out of here alive because I knew this was not the way I was supposed to die.

"You must think I'm some kind of pussyhole and that a few tears and a bit of pussy is gonna turn my head. Them niggas been plotting for time and I'd be stupid to let my guard down because of a  girl, they deffo thought wrong!" He spoke more to himself than me he continued to press the blade against my skin and it started to sting. Tears pooled at my eyes I  was beyond shocked and didn't know what to do. I stared at him in the eye and tried to muster as much courage as I could.

"I already told you I don't know anything about that,I told you the truth you can call Raianne and ask. Now if you want to make the decision of killing me then you will only have an innocent girls blood on your hands,but I guess you're use to having people's blood on your hands.Not to mention you will definitely go to jail and in other words M.D Sparks will win this stupid war simply because you're too big headed and stupid to recognise that I am telling you the truth." At this point I don't know where all this vim came from but I was running with it because I could see on his face he was thinking about what I was saying I just hoped he believed me. Looking me in the eye he slowly moved the knife from my neck and placed it on top of his dresser, I sighed relieved and thanked God silently. 

"I can't just believe you like that." He said staring at me,my heart sunk. "Even if your story is true and Raianne says so you still know too much. I know you saw me at the party and the first rule you learn on the streets is leave no witnesses and that is exactly what you are . I can't just trust that you won't say what you saw or even what happened today you girls say everything to your friends.The only way now is to kill you and your father." I swallowed hard he was serious and I didn't know how to talk myself out of this one.