EIGHT

I watched my phone ring for the 5th time today, in a few seconds Rai's name was replaced with whatever rubbish was playing in the background. I clicked off YouTube just for Rai's name pop up again on my screen with a message,this girl doesn't take a hint.

Rai 💕

I'm sorry OK. I'm gonna make it up to you let me take you somewhere I know your bored😁 

Sent 19:54

She was right I'm bored, my dad left for his night shift not too long ago and I had already done all my homework. I got up to wash my face and do my eyebrows only to get a call a few minutes later.

"What block and number are you?" Raianne said.

" Addy House, level 9 flat 54" I opened the door and attached the chain so she could let herself in as I ran to start my eyebrows.

"Heyy!" Raianne walked into my room and sat on my bed.

" Your shoes, take them off." I said seriously, how do you come to someones house and not take off your shoes simple disrespect. She took off her pink jordan 1s and walked towards me engulfing me in a hug.

"I'm sorry, don't be upset." I stared at her through the mirror breaking into a smile before shrugging her off.

" Why you dressed so nicely where we going?" I said looking at her outfit. It was cold outside so I knew she had to be  wearing biker shorts for fashion.

" It was a get together but I think it should be more chill at this time all the snakes should have left

" It was a get together but I think it should be more chill at this time all the snakes should have left." she said to busy scrolling on her phone to notice the guilty look plastered on my face.

" Who's get together and why you worried about snakes if you not doing anything wrong?"

" You ask to many questions don't worry about who's it is, Cairo has snakes everywhere you know I can't be down here these wannabe groupies will send him a pic in no time." She said putting her RayBan sunglasses on as I tied my laces.

" You think them glasses are going to stop them from recognising you?" I scoffed as we left the house and started walking through the estates.

" With these sunglasses on I could be any other mixed girl they can't prove it 100% me according to Cai I'm at the library like I am every weekend.

" I'm sure he doesn't believe that." We walked toward a block with hella guys sitting in the front smoking I'm starting to think this is the norm for every estate. Raianne quickly pulled my hand as we turned into the bins.

" What the hell it stinks!" I whisper yelled.

She laughed, "We have to go through the back most of them boys are M.D Sparks  members and they don't fuck with my bro so they don't fuck with me.

" What makes you think there won't be some at the get together?" I said in an obvious tone because she sounded stupid.

" The ones at the get together won't fuck with me cause they won't disrespect Zeke's household and he is cool with me because I fuck his best friend." I froze half way up the staircase.