20: Getting to know you

The Corpse Bride Duet- Danny Elfman

Enjoy!!

____

"Yoongi! Stop!"

Jimin shakes in fear as the other boy stands right in front of Damien's locker, a perminant marker in possession.

He knew this was a bad idea.

Jimin knows he's seconds away from actually meeting his death sentence, and Yoongi seems like he was more than willing to meet it half way.

Yoongi sends him a blank look and shakes the marker, "Stop worrying. He won't do shit while I'm around you."

Jimin is still shaking as Yoongi began to draw on his locker. His eyes darts in every direction of the hallway to see it's still completely empty, but the bell is seconds away from signaling that lunch is over.

Jimin's jafraid he'll face his demon before then.

Yoongi suddenly steps back, a proud smirk on his face to the drawing of a dick on Damien's locker, "There, now the world will know how much of a dick he is."

For a moment Jimin actually feels proud for the other boy, but he's still shaking in fear and that only increased when Yoongi extends the marker out to him.

Instantly Jimin shakes his head, "No, no, no. He will actually-"

His breath suddenly caught his throat when Yoongi steps closer, placing a comforting hand on his neck. For a moment Jimin nearly lost all his brain cells as his attention is solely focused on Yoongi's gentle eyes.

Suddenly, Jimin didn't feel too afraid as before.

"Hey, don't be scared," Yoongi whispers softly, "He needs to know how it feels. You can't let him continue having control over you."

Jimin couldn't control his eyes as they dart to Yoongi's lips and back up to his eyes instantly, visibly gulping, "Y-You'll be right there with me... Right?"

Yoongi smiles gently and nods, "I'll be right here little one."

With that assurance, Jimin hesitantly takes the marker and approaches the locker, feeling his insides rocking in fear as he slowly rises the marker and presses it against the metal.

What can he write?

Something with meaning....

With a purpose...

Something that describes Damien.....

That's when it hit Jimin.

Suddenly something clicks in Jimin's mind and he softly smirks as he writes the letters on the locker, feeling less nervous with each curve he draws. He didn't notice the way Yoongi leaned behind him to look over his shoulder, gently breathing in his scent.

Yoongi then trails his eyes to Jimin, a small smile on his lips as he stares in admiration to the timid boy.

He's going to grow stronger.

Yoongi sees it happening and he wants to be there when Jimin finally breaks through his shell to embrace who he is.

After a while, Jimin smirks broadly and pulls back, shrieking when he collides his back to Yoongi's chest. A hand on his hip kept him in place, sending a strong shiver to maneuver down his spine.

Get a grip Jimin!

"I like it," Yoongi whispers behind him, making Jimin licks his lips in his nervous habit as he tries to fight the blush from making it's way to his cheeks