24: Introducing Bestie and Boyfriend

Valley Of The Dolls - Marina And The Diamonds

______

A wide smile stretches Jimin's lips as he stares down at Yoongi effortlessly playing the keys, falling in love with the music that's pouring out of the instrument. This has became a routine for them; when lunch would arrive, they would sneak into the music room and stay there all period. Jimin has learned much more about playing piano, thanks to Yoongi's guidance of course. Within that period, their relationship has definitely grown, as in their bond. Jimin didn't have that will to tell Yoongi how he suffers from suicidal thoughts or his past suicidal attempts while still being in a relationship with him.

It's not like Jimin plans to do it. He grows so lost in his own head when he's alone, and that need to feel numb and.... Dead just consumes him.

But he's never brave enough to actually end it all like his bridge attempt, but his bathtub and a pretty blade has became his best friends.

After a few more moments of listening to the music, Yoongi looks up at Jimin and smiles, "Did you like it?"

Jimin nods enthusiastically, "Yes! It sounded so peaceful."

An award winning smile stretched Yoongi's lips and he stands up, moving to stand in front of Jimin, who's sitting on the wood area of the piano.

"You're so cute!" Yoongi gleams and grabs his hands, "Thank you for giving me the chance to be with you.... I know this is pretty risky, especially if your parents are a bit religious, but I just.... Really appreciate this."

Jimin grins widely and cups his cheeks, "Thank you for asking me," He whispers, and brings the other into his arms. Yoongi tenses up for a moment but then wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, standing between his dangling legs. They stay a moment too long in this position, just feeling each other. Jimin has a wide smile on his lips by how fierce his heart is thrusting against his chest.

He's finally with the boy he wanted to be with.

And this boy likes him back too.

It's an amazing feeling.

It feels beautiful....

Yoongi suddenly pulls away slightly, his eyes staring directly to Jimin's lips, almost as if his lips just lured him from the comforting hug.

"Can I... Kiss you?"

Jimin's heart thrusted fast against his chest, feeling as if it's seconds away from escaping out of his body. As much as the anticipation flooded his body, he felt a little unease.

This would be his first kiss....

Yoongi would be his first kiss.

The thought didn't settle too well at the pit of his stomach. Yeah, he likes Yoongi and all that, but.... He's not sure if he wants that yet.

This is his first relationship after all.

"I uh.... Can we give it more time?" Jimin asks shyly, his cheeks blazing red to the embarrassment. What type of guy didn't have their first kiss yet? Jimin feels like a total loser right now.

But Yoongi, being the respectful boy he is, he sends Jimin that type of gummy smile that only makes him melt on the inside, "Of course, whenever you're ready darling."

He called me darling!

He called me a pet name!

Jimin couldn't help the small fangirling moment to the nickname, making Yoongi burst in uwu's and carry Jimin in his arms, spinning him around. The smaller giggles madly as Yoongi puts him down and kisses his head.