Chapter 16

Aye bae you hungry?

No I don't feel good at all...

What happened baby?

It's About that time of the month again..

Oh shit you on your period? dam you want some medicine?

Yes please he handed me some Advil and some water...thanks bae

No problem I want to make sure you feel better

Aww thanks bae I didn't feel like eating or taking a shower so I just went to sleep...

Wayne:aye chris we need to talk...

Chris:about?

Wayne:you and ariana what is really going on between the two of yall man?

Chris:look ain't nothing going on man we just been fucking that's it..

Wayne:for how long?

Chris:for four months man and it's been great I lied...

Wayne:alright nigga just asking man cuz I wanted to get some from her man you had her all to yourself..

Chris:aye man you ain't gettin none from nobody trust me man her sex game ain't even that good he lied...

Wayne:man whatever yall better not be dating or there would be a problem..

Chris:nigga why do you want some pussy from ariana so bad man all these hoes out there and you chose her?

Wayne:cuz man she ain't like no other chicks man I want that type of bitch man....

Chris:aye man stop calling ariana a bitch that's highly disrespectful man..

Wayne:man nigga have you gone soft?

Chris:nah man you just disrespectfully and with that he never txt back...

Chris are you ok?

Yea baby I'm fine just get some sleep he kissed my forehead....

Ok love you...

I love you to...

I was sick as a dog last night I didn't mean to sleep on chris I was just so sick well today's the funeral so I did my hygiene I put on my gold black chain blouse with a black skater skirt with my black christian louboutin i just straighten my hair and put it in a bun and let my bangs flow I wore some mascara blush and red lipstick and I was ready to go....

Good morning baby he kissed me you look cute...

Thanks...

Oh I meant to ask you feel better?

Yea I do thank you...

Ok when I'm done taking a shower we can go...

Ok hey chris

Yea bae?

What's wrong?

It's wayne man to be honest I don't want to go to the funeral but I'm only going cuz his mother passed and I felt sorry for him but he trying to get wit you I ain't lettin that shit role...

What he say?

Nun I already handle it bae he kissed me...

Chris don't worry I'm wit you I ain't going no where...

I know...

There's that cute smile I've been looking for...

Yea well you know he laughed...