Chapter 5

Chris p.o.v

I'm really I got to know ariana a little more gosh she's fucking pretty man but she coo as fuck to be honest I'm starting to have feelings for this girl but I can't if I do bad things can happen to her.

Aye chris we need to talk wayne said sternly.

Uh what is wayne?

Are you starting to grow feelings for ariana?

No why?

Cuz yall been cuddling up these last few days I'm starting to think something is going on between yall to.

What u mean we just fucking that's all ain't nothing to it I just wanted some ass from her and I did nothing more nothing less.

Are you sure nigga?

Hell yea that's the type of bitch I would fuck and duck.

Good man no feelings for nobody you remember cuz if something happens I have to do something.

Right I got you trust me.

So if I was you I would stop talking to her.

Why man?

Cuz yall either fucking or yall talking which one?

Fucking dude she came on to me finally got some ass and that's it and I won't talk to her.

Alright I'm keeping you safe.

Right well later i can't believe he said that but dam I'm starting to have feelings for her on some real she's just not like other bitches it's something.

Hey chris I said happy I hugged him but he pushed me away.

Aye chris what's wrong?

Nothing I'm fine just don't feel good that's all..

Oh well I hope you get better.

He just straight out his headphones in ignoring the hell out of me and I got pissed.

Aye brandon.

Yea what is it cuz?

Why is chris acting like that all of sudden?

Like what you mean?

Acting like an ass first we hang out now he doesn't want anything to do with me like what the fuck?

Look maybe he's going through something he's probably not mad at you he's probably mad at something that happened at home....

Right sorry

It's good what you have a crush on him or something?

For the last time no I don't now stop asking that God dam question.

Aye Brandon.

What chris?

Does she know?

No why?

Cuz I have to stay away from her man..

Why yall was just talking for three days now then what you hate her man?

Nah it ain't that it's just its neveah..

What about her? what happened?

She got killed man and i had something to do with it man I feel so bad man you just don't know.

Why did you do it?

Because she was one that's been fucking with my brother while we were so called dating at that time.

Dam how long has this been?

For about four months man boogie found out I was mad then told wayne and next thing I know she's dead man only because she was fucking around with my younger brother..

Dam man that's bad..

Yea it is and that's when my bro got shot but I don't know who did it but if I find out ima kill his ass.

Aye I would to family before hoes man..

I thought it was bros before hoes he said jokingly.

That to so what's going on between you and ariana?

Nothing man she's a coo man girl she's nice but if I tell her what I did she would hate me or either tell people and I don't want nothing bad to happen to her.

Aye man now I know my cousin she's not like that trust me she's keeps secrets man on some real shit man trust me.

So you think I should tell her?

Yea but not today she's already mad at you so I would wait until she cools down.

Hey bitch iggy said smirking.

Hey iggy so what's been up?

Nun much hey did you here about a party this Friday night?

Yea I'm not going.

Why not?

Cuz niggas I already don't like is going to be there so I'm just going to stay home...

Nah fuck that you going to that party your going to look sexy as fuck and your king to get your twerk on.

Jeez iggy your really want me to go?

Hell yea bitch you need to go do you know how man cute niggas is going to be there?

Yea a lot.

Hell yea and you going to be my date since no niggas wanted to ask you.

Haha you funny but ok..

I'll pick you up at 8.

Ok we blew kisses at each other man I love that girl she's is funny and cool as hell she reminds me of Hayden so much and gosh I miss her I haven't talk to her in like two days.

Hey Ariana..

Hey chris what do you want?

Look I'm sorry it's just a lot has been going on and it's just I'm sorry I have been ignoring you really...

It's ok chris..

So about that party you still going?

Hell yea I'm going with iggy.

As your date?

Well yea you didn't want to talk to me so iggy wants to take me...

Oh ok but look ima meet you there look sexy he said then kissed my cheek.

I seen that....

Riiiinnnngggg!!!!!!

Finally school is over I said...

Hey Ariana you going to that party?

Hell yea are you?

Of coarse sexy ass bitches going to be there I probably get lucky to get some that day...

Dude no body wants to give you any pussy at all...

Man whatever so you going with to the party?

Well chris and iggy asked me so I guess I'm both there dates.

Aye so you trying to have a threesome he smiled?

Gross nah nigga he's my nigga and she's my bitch why would I fuck them?

True...

I was tired so I just ate some Ramon noodles took a long ass shower and went to sleep.