Chapter 10

Hey Ariana you want to stay over my house for tonight?

Uh yea but I didn't bring any extra clothes with me...

Don't worry I got you baby girl he smirked...

Hey chris did you have fun today?

Hell yea I didn't know you can twerk like that dam you good asf..

I know you were grabbing my hips you had trouble controlling me cuz I have to much ass?

Yes but I got it chris junior can handle a lot of things he smirked.

Who the hell is chris junior..

You'll see in two months...

Whatever my ass is to fat for your little ass dick I need a real man with a big ass dick I busted it out laughing and chris made a serious face...

Man I handle a lot of girls everybody knows I got a big dick period and your ass is fat ima tear you up just wait he liked his lips....

Man I can handle a lot

Yea ok where here..

Where's your parents?

My mom works at night so I got the house to myself

Aye that's sweet tho you have a nice house..

Thanks bae come on...why you just sittin there?

Can you carry me baby?

Sure my sister lives here to so be careful ok..

K wait how old is she?

Like 13 and she's annoying

She can't be that annoying chris..

Want to bet?

Nah I'm good...

Hey we have to be quiet cuz she sleep and I don't want her ass to be crying and yelling all night...so you can sleep with me for tonight he smirked..

Chris we ain't having sex and two don't try any tricks...

Ok I'm fucking wit you let me go get you some clothes to sleep in..he handed me some boy shorts and a tank top...

Chris?

Yea bae?

These shorts is to short

I know he smirked but look that's the only ones my sister has don't worry there clean...

I ain't playing her

I know I'm fucking wit you

But aye before you take a shower I have been trying to ask do you really want to have sex with me?

I thought it for a minute yea I do why?

No reason it's just im telling you now you can't handle chris junior.

What the fuck chris you keep saying that...

Because it's true you can't trust me most girls can most girls cant....

Chris stop thinking I'm weak I can handle it its you who couldn't handle my ass trust me all this ass and that little dick please...

I really kept getting mad cuz she said I had a little dick ok look here nigga you going to stop saying I have a little dick this dick could tear your ass up if I wanted to dam you know you want it he smirked.

Not really but in two months yea just ravish me she smirked...

Dam I love it when she says that I wanted to right now but she ran into the bathroom already...

After I took my shower I put my pjs on and headed to bed with chris my ass was a little bit to big for these shorts so they were tight along with this tank top it was having boobs out I know what chris was doing he think he getting some but he really ain't trust me...

Aye bae you done already dam you look sexy asf when you bout to go to sleep..

I know you did this cuz you thought you were getting some ass..

No I didn't he lied but aye you have a back tattoo?

Yea why?

That's sweet asf we should get matching tattoos soon you want to?

Yea but where am I going to put it i have a lot of tattoos...

He smirked I got an idea how about your ass??

Nah that's a trampstamp tattoo

Since when?

Since I don't know but it is ok...

Well the only person that's going to look at it is me he smirked....

Nah nigga you so tried it...

I know good night bae I love you he kissed my cheek..

Good night love you to and he wrapped his arms around me gosh I loved him more then anything....

Sorry it was so short I promise to do better this time....😄😄😄😄