Chapter 3

Gran Gran!!!! I screamed like a little kid.

Hey guys how was your first day of school?

It was really fun I met a lot of new people.

That's good what about you brandon?

Same as always I just wanted to make sure she was good.

Yea right.

Ok but eventually your on your own but I got your back through thick and thin.

K thanks cuz I kissed him on the cheek.

Hey guys what do yall want for dinner?

Can we have fried chicken?

Ok I'll make mash potatoes greens and corn bread.

I love my grandmas cooking especially the greens and corn bread that's the main reason why my ass so fat now.

Hayden: hey bitch was up

Ariana: hey bestfriend where you been?

Hayden: girl it's been crazy with out you I missed you.

Ariana:missed you to a lot.

Hayden:so spill the deets what's been up any boys you like or wanna fuck?

Ariana:girl no nobody I got hit on my first day by like two guys chris and jimmy.

Hayden:wait chris brown?

Ariana: yea why?

Hayden:he's like the sexiest man at your school you ain't want to fuck yet?

Ariana:no girl I don't know him like that and two he's a man Thot I don't do thots or fake ass niggas.

Hayden:true you don't that's why you a real bitch that's why I fuck wit you.

Ariana:same here we been friends since our moms were pregnant.

Hayden:right.

Aye Ariana time to eat who the hell you talking to you been on the phone for two hours.

Why does it matter I can talk to whoever I want to talk to.

Anyway dinners ready.

Ok hey Hayden I text you later I gotta eat.

Hayden:alright talk to you later boo😘

Hey Ariana what do you think of chris?

He's an ass and a Thot.

Well you don't like him?

No he just uses girls and talks about them like there nothing I don't want a guy like that.

Hey he may go through something.

Uh brandon what he's not doing anything that big dam the only thing hes good at is fucking girls.

Dam it's like that huh?

Yea I said bashin on my greens.

So what do you think about chyna iggy or neveah?

Neveah is so sweet she's like the sister I never had she's gets me iggy is coo I don't know her that well and chyna seems like a coo person I need to know them a little better.

Right neveah coo as fuck like she never used anybody and iggy and chyna they just got fat asses.

You just want to fuck them with your nasty ass.

Come on ariana you know you want to fuck with chris to.

No I don't he's not my type.

What I'm hearing you have a crush on somebody?

No gran gran I don't have a crush on somebody I'm just focusing on my education and me.

Amen preach it child your one of the few that said that.

Man she's saying that cuz she does have a crush on chris.

I DONT I yelled HES RUDE NASTY AND A THOT and I don't do thots.

Ok Ariana and brandon stop that God dam yelling.

After that I ran and took a long ass bath all I wanted to do was relax I'm just not ready for a relationship not what to my other boyfriend he cheated on me and almost tried to rape me but I didn't let that happen because my brother beat his ass he deserved it after what he put me through I just want a guy to love me more then my body I want him to stay committed to me and love me and be there for me through thick and thin just like beyonce and jayz.

After I took my shower I wrapped my hair put on my Victoria secret pjs and called Hayden...

Hey Ariana can I talk to you?

I really didn't want to talk to his ass but he's my cousin so whatever.

Ok look I'm sorry I ain't mean to say you like chris I'm sorry it's just I don't know it's been a while since you haven't had a boyfriend I've been wondering will you ever love again?

Yea I will love again when I find the right guy it's just I don't know I'm afraid of getting hurt again.

Don't worry if another nigga hurt you ima beat his ass real talk I don't play when it comes to you.

Awwwww......

Hey don't get used to it I'm only doing it because I love you..

Awwww....

Hey you still get on my nerves.

I know same here I hugged him then went to sleep.