Chapter 18

So it's Monday im so happy the weekend is over all this drama in glad it's over and done with I woke up with chris arms around my waist..hey baby time to get up...

Ugh what time is it?

Seven o'clock im bout to take my shower first...

Aye hold up you take to long let me take mine first..

Why do you have to go first it's my house and my bathroom..

So or how bout this we take one together...

Chris I don't have time for this just go...

Hey I offered you to go in with me he smirked...

So since he was in the shower I just ate some waffles and brush my teeth finally chris your ass is done I need to get in already...

Hey it takes time to look this good he winked...

Whatever I literally had to rush after I took my shower I just wore my Adidas crop top my black jogging pants with my green and white jordan I just put my hair in a ponytail like dam I can't even look cute on Monday...

Hey baby what's wrong?

I look ratchet like dam you took to long...

Ok babe one you look sexy as always and two you should have took one with me I swear I won't look at you like that unless you want me to...

What?!!!! I was shocked all that time he wanted to fuck me thank god he didn't do that today...

Thanks chris...

Hey bae he took my hand what's wrong?

I just don't want to go to school today...

Why not?

It's because of wayne and brianna I just don't want the drama...

I understand you wanna skip school for today?

Nah I have to get my education so ima suck it up and go...

Alright I just want to make sure you ok and don't worry brianna's a bitch she ain't nothing but a hoe and wayne he just a fake ass nigga who wants to fuck with niggas girlfriends...

Does he always do that?

Hell yea he did that with tyga jimmy and me man he's doing that to break us up well he can keep trying cuz I'm never letting you go...

Aww chris I kissed his cheek....

Hey bitch where you been? are you ok?

Girl it's been some shitty ass drama but I'm glad to see you guys again...

Well yea me to i hugged her..

Hey sexy thing chyna said....

Hey chyna what's up?

Nun you ok what did chris do? do you want me to beat his ass?

Nah he do anything it's just some drama I had to deal with but I'm ok so what about you?

Nun much just hanging out with the bae and my son...

I didn't know you had a son?

Yea he's seven months...

Aww he's so cute he looks just like you and tyga...

Aww well thanks girl I can't wait to your baby get here she touched my stomach...

I ain't pregnant yet I laughed.

I know but I always do that for girls who want to have a baby I want to be the god mom now...