Chapter 12

I was tired from yesterday I felt strong arms around it was chris I was so happy he was here I kissed him on the nose and decided to take a shower..

Wait bae he grabbed my waist..

What is it?

Where you going?

To take a shower...

Let me join in with you he smirked..

Nigga are your high or something you ain't seeing this ass yet you got a month and a half to go remember she winked.

Man I can't wait that long what do you want me to do pleasure myself until I get some pussy from you?

Pretty much I kissed his nose then he grabbed me...

Hey about that baby thing...

Yea what about it chris?

Lets try it instead of having some ass lets make a baby he smirked..

Ok if you want to then we'll try...I smack her ass then went back to sleep...

I didn't have anything else to wear so I came out with a robe and some slippers.

Hey chris...

Yea bae?

I ain't got no other clothes to wear...

Oh yea dam ok here you can wear some my sisters skinny jeans and a tank top here..

Thanks hey we wear the same size weird..

Yea but your ass is fatter then hers and your tits are bigger to he winked at me..

Dam are you always going to be this Horny?

Up until you give me some ass I won't be anymore...

Alright dam I put own her skinny jeans and tank top I didn't bring any make up with me but my mascara and Chapstick so I put that on and my hair in a ponytail and head out the bathroom.

Dam bae you look cute asf..

Thanks you ready?

Yea let me go take a shower and we can go

Wait what about alexis?

Oh my mom is coming home in an hour so she'll be find and your cousin txted me and said he left cuz he had to go to work.

Ok well then it's just you and me then I kissed him..

Yea well I'll be ready in a few

Ok....as soon as he got into the shower his phone ran some bitch name brianna no fucking way should I answer it if I do she'll find out what's going on so I'll answer it but won't say it's me..

Brianna:aye chris you better check your bitch cuz if you don't you got another thing coming I will tell wayne that you and your hoe is dating trust me don't fuck with me unless you want to get your ass beat Brianna bye..

Oh that bitch is going to get hers but I'm to happy cuz me and chris are spending time together..I check his phone from his text messages through his pics dam he nasty he got porn in his phone he is a freak on some real so I turn his phone off..

Hey bae you ready?

Yea I'm ready..

Who called?

Uh brianna...

Oh what she say?

Chris the truth is she knows something is up between you and me...

No she doesn't you didn't tell her did you?