Entry Number 1

Deep in the lab. A bright blue light illuminated the darkest corners of the room. A human with brown hair and skin stared at her creation. With a smile she knew it was time. S.a.n.s.'s body was ready. It had a metal skeletal frame with white plates protecting its circuitry. It had a oddly shaped smile perpetually on its face. Supposedly when the first robots were created the protection robot mod S9-AN2 was created to protect royalty and shipments of robot parts from assassins or bandits. Though it was decommissioned after an accident and send back for re-wiring. Where it eventually ended up in her arms. Dr. Frisk of the m.o.n.s.t.e.r. Project couldn't begin to explain her excitement. Her first artificial life was created. Now all she needed was a S.O.U.L. To insert into the creation to give it consciousness. She looked through her box of Soul chips and flipped through a few. She spoke aloud going through them as her creation sat empty on the cold metal table behind her. "A game show host memory chip? No.... too flashy. Maybe a servant robot?... no too, annoying..." she then found it. "The chip of an old comedian.... hmm it appears it's memories have been wiped clean, but its underlying personality will still be there... excellent!" She picked up the s.o.u.l. Chip and inserted it into the chest of her creation as its empty sockets flickered and blue lights glowed as pupils in an empty Black Sea. Frisk waited for the robot to realize it was alive. Perhaps it would crack a joke? Or maybe pull a prank? She hoped not, the creature moved its head and looked around. It was observant with its large eyes. It noticed things most wouldn't. But it's eyes. It's more intelligent than most robots as well. Frisk didn't know what to think as the creation stood up and held out its hand. She slowly took it before getting met with a shock of electricity. "Pft, heheheh. The old joy buzzer in the hand trick. They always fall for it and it's always hilarious." The machine laughed a easy going laugh. "Say, kid. Where am I, who are you?" Frisk already knew this was going to be tough.