Entry Number 4

Sans slowly opened his eyes. He felt weak. And too tired to move, yet he was awake. He scanned his surroundings. He was in some sort of tank of liquid. He was floating, the blue liquid surrounded him as he put his digits against the glass. He stared out as he floated around. He was in Rest mode, he was in repair it appeared. Yet his creator Frisk was nowhere to be seen. He sighed and tapped his fingers on the glass before he shut his eyes once more. Hours or maybe days passed before he opened his eyes again. This time the room he was in was more illuminated. And more machinery was online with blinking colored lights. He tapped on the glass as Frisk entered the room. "Your awake. Hmm you've been out for 2 days. I wasn't sure if you'd ever wake up again. At least now I know what to focus on fixing." She said tapping in numbers on her pad. Sans spoke "Can you let me out now kid? It's kinda cramped in here." With a sigh Frisk relented. The tank opened and sans fell out as the water drained. He stood up slowly and stretched. "Where are my clothes?" Frisk pointed to the counter across the room. Sans quickly got dressed. As sans looked around the lab he got a feeling of... familiarity. He sighed and asked a question. "You said before that I had been decommissioned... how long was I in the trash?" Frisk didn't hesitate to answer. "About 20 years." Sans jolted "20 years?!?" He looked surprised. Frisk almost laughed "You truly don't remember do you? The world has changed a lot." Frisk stared at her creation. "Perhaps today I could show you what you missed." She motioned for him to follow her. Sans did as she commanded.