Entry Number 9

Sans opened up his eyes they were heavier than usual. He must have been shut off and transported after the meeting with the 7. He sighed and looked around. He was in a small closet standing. He was also once more naked. He pressed his finger tips on the walls and felt the smooth dark metal. It was pitch black the only illumination being his pupils. Suddenly a voice could be heard inside his head. 'Greetings S9N2 and welcome to your new life, this project you have been generously donated to consists of the relocation and reprogramming of unorthodox robots and returning them to this facility. Suddenly the bottom of the room would drop and he'd fall into a white abyss falling before being caught by robotic arms and carried down an assembly line. He yelped in confusion before a memory card was implanted in his previous memories. Like the center of his being was the comedian yet new data was ingrained inside. Fighting skills and human understanding as well as negotiation and integration skills. Then, he was dressed in a dark black leather coat and pants with boots and gloves. He was what he needed to be. A Enforcer. An officer of the law that would bring disobedient robots back to be programmed. He smiled as his new task was clear. He was carried out of the factory and onto the street before a new assignment was brought up to his attention appearing in his eye receptors. A file on a human harboring a robot of mass destruction in an abandoned factory. This was all new to him. In the blink of an eye he'd changed, or something implanted in his mind changed him. He sighed and got to work. Because that's why he was created, that's why he was here.