Entry Number 10

Sans walked down the sidewalks of the bustling city. He wasn't used to being given this much freedom. Even if it was for a job, the rain fell down from the heavens giving his frame a metallic shine. He sighed and walked down the slippery walkways towards the factory. His mission was simple, find the human and its non-commissioned robot and take it away from the human by force if necessary. He walked a long way in the night until he got to a small abandoned factory. It had two floors and a lot of old junk lying around. He scanned the building for heat signatures and eventually made his way inside.

Sans knew his objective and exactly how he needed to get there. His blue eye lit up the dark corridors as he scanned each dark nook and cranny. He heard it then in the distance, the sounds of an individual pacing back in forth. Sans listened closer as he slowly tip toed to a door and put his head against it. Inside the sound of someone nervously pacing could be heard, muttering was audible yet indecipherable. Sans scanned the room with his eye, one human heat signature, another trace signature for a robot. He took that as an invitation and kicked open the door. There stood a short female human in what appeared to be a tattered lab coat, she wore thick bottle end glasses and had a nervous demeanor to her. Next to her lay the battered remnants of a defective U.n.d.y.n.e. Protection robot, it was missing an eye and appeared to be leaking valuable component fluid. The human stepped forward and held out her hands. "P-please! D-don't send us back to them! T-they'll t-they will decommission her!" Sans narrowed his gaze at the pair. The human had a name tag with the letters A, P and S only remaining. Sans frowned, "I've been sent by the Judges to bring a traitor and her robot back into the hands of the council. Dr. Alphys, a rouge M.o.n.s.t.e.r. Project scientist who defected after developing attachments to her subject. Your warrant for containment has been directed to me and I have come here to fufill it."

Alphys whimpered and appeared to be close to tears. "P-please don't do this!" Without a hesitant thought Sans shot a bolt of taser electricity into alphys. The sound of alphys going unconscious on the floor caused the U.n.d.y.n.e. Unit to leap upwards and yell while attacking sans with light spears "What the hell have you done to her?!? We just wanted to be left alone!" Sans deflected her attacks with ease, and tased her out of commission as well. He then sent the address to the council and his work was done. Sans vanished in the night, his next target wouldn't be so easy to defeat. A runaway boss class M.o.n.s.t.e.r. Originally designed to be a nanny has been seen feeding poor children in the alleyways and slums.