Entry Number 3

Then suddenly they were walking down the halls of the true laboratory, Sans's eye receptors scanned all the information they could as they walked quickly down the halls before eventually stopping before a pristine white door. Frisk put her hand on a smooth flat surface, as she did it glowed white and the door opened. "After you." She spoke commanding. Sans complied and enter the chamber. It was a pristine white rectangle shaped room. It had no furniture no windows just white walls and floor. Sans was curious as to what to do now. Frisk stepped inside and pressed a button on her Holo-pad and a dummy shot up out of the floor. Sans had a feeling he knew what to do next. After all he was made for this. Suddenly the dummy began firing electric bolts of energy at him. 'So this was a simulation, I can handle this.' He thought. He dodged the bolt sliding on his feet across the floor to do so. Another bolt wizzed by but he dodged that too. The dummy ceased and now it was his turn. One of his facial plates opened slightly as his eye processor glowed it's hue of blue and yellow. He was ready. He firstly summoned a barrage of bones and flung them at the dummy. About a quarter of them missed. The dummy was weak now. So sans summoned a large blaster (Common place for his model of robot) the metallic skull shaped object hovered above him as it readied up its magic and fired a white beam at the dummy destroying it. Sans smiled, "Excellent work." She said without a smile writing down notes in her holo-log. "Now all we need for you to become active is to figure out-" she was cut off as Sans realized he was leaking. A yellow blue liquid was leaking out of his eye. He frowned, 'What's going on? What is this?' He thought His processor couldn't understand what was going on. Frisk ran over and tried to made it stop by altering his setting but it didn't work. "I'm.... so.... tired...." sans said before collapsing onto the ground, here was his models flaw, they were expert fighters but could only fight for a limited amount of time.