Entry Number 5

Frisk opened the large door that was the exit of the True Lab. The door was large flat smooth and gray and as she put her hand on it, it began to glow white before opening slowly. Frisk stepped through it and so did Sans. They were outside, Sans never thought he'd see this. They began walking on a long glass walkway over viewing the entire city around them. Sans looked through the glass at the city below. It was bustling with people all going through their daily routine, small and sometimes large robots accompanied them. The city was covered in large twisting sky scrapers and Hover-Trains that flew across the city. Sans had never seen anything like it. Or perhaps he had. The world had unfolded around him. Frisk lead him across the walkway until they'd made it to an elevator. "Uh, kid where are you taking us?" Sans seemed anxious to figure it out. Frisk smiled "We're going for a parts run. There should be a scrap yard not too far from here." She replied. They got in the elevator and she pressed a button. Suddenly the elevator was taking them down towards said bustling city. Sans and frisk got out of the elevator before making their way down a blue colored sidewalk. On the road beside them large hovering vehicles flew by at intense speeds. Sans struggled to keep up with Frisk as they walked down the road side. After a while of walking they eventually made their way to the scrap yard. "So, exactly what is your purpose for reprogramming me?" Sans said as they strolled into the scrap yard. It was full of old pieces and scraps of long gone robots. "My purpose was to make your program unfaulty. Before I'd give you to the high court for some purpose..." Sans looked confused again. "The high court?" He asked. Frisk responded patiently. "Yes, the first 7 humans to create synthetic life. They created robots and thus are the judge of all things robot related. All robots waking the streets and inhabiting this yard were originally made by them. Your line of robot models were made by Patience, I believe." She spoke as if this was a simple fact, because indeed it was.