Entry Number 7

A few days had passed since the scrapyard, everything seemed to be running smoothly in the lab. Sans eventually got to know his surroundings well. As Frisk got to work on his components and trying to 'fix' him Sans learned of a new way to have fun. That's to simply prank her. One day she would be filing through her work and one of the files wouldn't be in order. At first she wouldn't notice but eventually as he moved one a day they began to become completely out of order thus she wouldn't find what she was looking for. Sans would find this hilarious, Frisk, not so much. Eventually jokes and Pranks seemed to be in his daily routine. Frisk began to expect them, the odd and new ways he'd find to annoy her. She almost admired them. Almost. One day she was working in the stasis room on one of the pods that had been leaking liquid any time someone tried to use it. A lot of dangerous equipment was left lying around. Sharp and angular pieces of machinery. Frisk opened one of the metal panels on the bottom of the stasis pod and pulled out some of the cords only to find they had been tied all together. With a huff she tried to untie them yet suddenly the stasis pod began leaking liquid. A side effect undoubtedly. Soon the floor became quite slippery and wet. Frisk fixed the machine quickly but misstepped whilst turning around and slipped. She realized her mistake mid fall but the back of her head was going to hit the edge of the counter. She thought this would be the end, the end of Frisk the scientist dying from some stupid accident. When suddenly she stopped falling. She looked around and noticed her feet were off the ground yet she appeared to be floating. Then she noticed her soul, it was blue. Sans stood in the doorway his hand out levitating her. "Are you ok?... I never meant for it to go this far." He had a worried expression on his face. He set her down gently. "Sans, you have Telekinesis?" She spoke softly before getting to her feet once more. Sans hadn't even noticed what he'd done until that moment. "I dunno, it was just sort of... instinct." Frisk immediately began taking notes.