three

x

Beau was a few minutes into her walk home, and she was passing by the edge of the woods in her town, as she always does.

The woods, a rather large forest, was filled with tall trees with thick trunks, birds, the occasional squirrel and rabbit, and many ponds as well. Everyone called that forest 'The Green', and for some reason, everyone was afraid of it.

Beau was lost in thought, her phone in hand.

She was startled when somebody snatched her phone from her hand. She turned around, surprised, and saw, Cecilia Manson, waving Beau's phone in the air. There was another girl with her, a tall blonde, and Beau recognized her as the girl she sat next to in history class. Britney was her name.

"Hey!" Beau yelled.

"Come and get it, freak!" Cecilia said, smirking.

She sprinted into The Green, and Britney followed. Beau ran after them, and they were much faster than she thought. They zigzagged, and Beau struggled to keep up. At one point, her backpack fell off, but she kept running. She lost sight of them, and she was left tired, and panting. She was in a small area, surrounded by trees, next to a rather big and deep pond.

Something hit her from behind, and she was knocked down, close to the pond. Too close, Beau thought.

She turned, laying on her back, and saw Cecilia standing over her.

"Hey! What's your fucking problem?!" She said, sitting up.
Cecilia put her foot on Beau's chest, pushing her back down.

"What's your problem, bitch?" She said, holding out Beau's Iphone. She threw it over the pond, and Britney caught it.

"Hey! What the fuck?" Beau said, digging her nails into Cecilia's ankle.

"OW!" she screeched, and she got on her knees, and punched Beau.

Beau was enraged by now.

That's it. Im going to kill her. I am actually going to murder someone today.

Beau tried to punch her back, but Cecilia flipped her over, grabbing the back of her neck. She pushed Beau further into the lake, and submerged her head into the water.

x