Shouldve aborted you

It's 11pm on a Monday evening. Me, Adam, Lana and Hayden are all at the store because well... food. Lana was over at my house and Hayden was at Adams and for some reason when me and Lana were perfectly asleep they decided it would be a great  time to call us to go to the store. At 11pm. On a Monday. When we have school in the morning.

And of course we said yes.

"Hayden what are you doing get out of the basket!" Adam says  while looking around the store to see if any employees were around us. Lana shakes her head, "why are you acting so hyper omg be a little more mature."

  Hayden gets out of the cart, almost falling while doing so. "Don't ever let him have a McDonalds ice coffee this late at the night, it was his idea to come here not mine." Adam says while walking to the back of the store to get a little Apple pie. We all follow him.

"Oh come on dad, you knew this was a great idea!" Hayden says. Adam looks back at Hayden with a look that one could only describe as total annoyance,"I should've aborted you."

As we walk through the empty isles of the grocery store as the oldies play lowly, Hayden gives me a mischievous look while looking at Adam and Lana who were walking ahead of us. He stops walking and start walking backwards quietly. I hear Lana and Adam talking about a song AJR put out.
   Hayden nods his head to follow him and I start walking back slowly also. We get out of the isle, Lana and Adam not noticing.
   He grabs my hand taking me to the front of the store where the carts are at.
     "Hayden what are you doing?" He looks at me and then cart, "Get in."
   "What?" 
  "I said get in, do I need to put you in myself?" He says while raising his eyebrows. I shake my head no and get into the cart. "Why are we doing this?" I ask while looking at him. "Why not?" He says while winking at me.
"Hold on tight." He starts slowly pushing the cart through the store, seeing if any employees were around before going faster.
"What in the hell are you guys doing get out of there!" I look behind me and Hayden does too, we see Lana and Adam walking fast towards us. Hayden and I look at eachother and nod our head at the same time.

  He starts going faster.
"Hayden come on we are going to get kicked out." Adam says which seems to fuel Haydens need to go faster.
   "Hey!" We all turn around and we see an employee looking at us with frustration.
  We all look at each other and soon enough Haydens riding  the cart down the isle while Adam and Lana are running close behind and all that's heard in the store is running footsteps, the jiggling of a shopping cart, oldies music, and the laughter of dumb teenagers.