Read this if you horny ~ mine

(There are themes of CNC in this story)

It's been a few year since I seen Ollie.
  We had been really good online friends til he got engaged and then I guess life just took over for the both of us.

I'm nervous as I pick up my phone and dial his number. We haven't spoken in about 6 months
1 ring. This was a bad idea. 2 ring. Oh god what am I doing. 3 ring. I should just hang up. 4-

"Hello". He says.
My heart stops.
"Hello?" He says again.
It starts again.
"Oh um hey Joey." I say with a nervous laugh"
"Hey Athena," I hear the smile in his voice, "how are you how've you been!"  he asked
"I'm good, how are you!?" I say back. I put the phone on speaker as I play with my fingers. Nervous habit.
"I'm great, what have you been up to?" He asks.
Literally sitting at home crying about how I'm still a virgin.
"I've been okay, living through, going through the motions." I say to him. He doesn't say anything back.

"Well hey wanna meet up, Im in your town cause I've been traveling and I I know this place in town and they have great dinners there and I could pay -"
I start rambling. He starts laughing again. "What?" I ask.

"You're cute when you nervous" I feel my face get hot. "Im free tonight, send me the place I'll be there." I feel my heart fall into its stomach.

"Oh- okay, I'll see you there." I say
"Okay see you there, oh and Athena?"
"Yeah?"
"Wear something...... sexy." I hear the line go dead. And I feel my body slump onto the floor.

I put on a sun dress with no bra. Not prudish but not scandalous either. Classy. Yet cute. However I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

I go to the restaurant in the hotel and I go to the waitress and tell her I'll be needing a table. She leads me to one outside and i sit down and wait. Me and ollie haven't seen eachother for a while.

I see a nice SUV pull up and steps out ollie . Looking fine as hell. He smiles at me and I stand up and give him a hug. "Hey" I say. I'm playing with my fingers. He looks down at them. "I take it your nervous. " I frown. "Why do you say that?" He rolls his eyes. "Athena you still have the same habit of playing with yourself when you feel uneasy."

I try not to be a 15 year old boy and laugh at the words he said. I nod my head.

"So are you hungry?" He asks me. He has a smirk on his face. "Ew Ollie. " I say while rolling my eyes. "Hey you're the one with a dirty mind. " he says while laughing. I roll my eyes again. "But yes I'm hungry for food ." I say emphasizing the word food. He nods his head.

We order our food. He gets a burger and fries And I get a fries with mini burritos. "So what's life been like?" He asks me while taking a bite into his burger. "It's been okay." I say while taking a bite of my burrito. He smiles.

"What's it with you and the weird burrito fry combo? A strange combination." He asks me. I playfully glare at him. "Excuse you, it's quite delicious." I say. He raises his eyebrows. "Is it now, what made you think of it?"

I think back to after we stopped talking completely. I was sobbing and just wanted food and was eating anything and everyhting. Which is how I got the combo.

   "After you got engaged and stopped talking to met I kinda of face up and ate everything..." I say while finishing the last bites of food. He nods his head.

"Me and the girl I was engaged cut it off a year into the engagement."

  "Oh I'm sorry-" he cuts me off before I even start. "Let's get out of here." He says with a serious face. He gets up and pays for the food. I don't say anything.