Little tough girl - pg 13

Mason was mad yet again at me. This time I didn't even know what for, but he's been up and down with me for the past few days and frankly I'm done with him and his little attitude.

I follow him out of school as he storms toward the back of it. "Are you really still mad at me?" He doesn't answer me as he marches like a child away from me.  I follow him some more than stop walking. "You know what you're acting like a serious brat right now. I didn't even do anything and now you're being all 'I'm the alpha yata yata yata'" I mimick his voice.

He stops walking and turns around headed straight towards me. I stand my ground, trying not to flinch even though every fiber in my being wants to cower away from him.

"You're messing with the wrong person little girl." He says to me while smiling in a 'I'm so pissed' way. I roll my eyes at him, "I'm so tired of this up and down with you, I didn't do a damn thing to you." He looks at me as if I'm stupid. "You were talking to Brandon!" He slightly raises his voice at me. The submissive side of me is yelling at me to put my head down, yet I keep it up.

"Mason how is me talking to Brandon any of your concern?" I say. He looks at me as if I'm stupid. "He hit you. He put his hands on you. And you're a fool to still be friends with him." I start getting upset with him. Nobody calls me a fool or any name for that matter.

"God Mason mind your fucking business, I can talk to whomever I want regardless of what they have done or said to me." I start to walk away from him but I feel a hand on my upper arm.

"Do not turn your back on me!" I snatch my arm away from him and get close to his face, "I should've turned my back on you ages ago." I angrily say. I start to regret the words that came out of my mouth. Yet I keep a frown on my face. He eyes me, "what did you just say to me?" The look in his eyes seeming to say don't test me.

The dominance is radiating off him, and each millisecond that goes by, I feel my confident, defiant self slowly breaking away. "I said I should- I should've turn my back on you- ag- ages ago." I say quietly while also trying to look anywhere but his eyes.

"Look at me in the eyes when you speak to me little girl." He says. I stop looking at his hair and shift my gaze back to his eyes. Eyes that are radiating power. "Good girl." He says to me. I start to bite the inside of my bottom lip. He notices and chuckles. "What happen to the oh so confident you that just yelled at me a second ago?" I grow irritated once again.

"She's still fucking here assho-" before I could finish his hand is to my throat. Holding it loose enough to where I can breathe but tight enough to where I won't move. "raise your voice at me again, I dare you." He says in a low voice. He backs me up until we hit the back of the school wall. I feel my palms growing sweaty and I'm trying my best to not look at him in the eyes.

"Little tough girl isn't so tough now is she." I clench my teeth. "You need to start listening to me. Once day Brandon might do something and I won't be there to help you." I roll my eyes. "Brandon wouldn't do anything like that to me again and how'd you even find out about that anyways? Only a few people know and we weren't even friends then." He raises and eyebrow at me. "I know people who know people. I find out about everyone you talk to."

"but why, why do you care so much about me?" I say. He stares at me. "Well mason if you're not gonna answer let me-" before I feel lips on mine. He moves them slightly and I move mine to. The grip on my neck lightens and he moves both his hands to the side of my face. He stops kissing me and looks at me.

"You're mine. You've always been. That's why I care. You are mine." With that he kisses me again, but this time with more passion, and a lot more tongue.