Chapter Fourteen: Worried Words

Kirishima's POV:

It was a few days after our previous incident. Us heroes did what they could with the new information. Meeting with the other pro heroes involved and put everything together to plan out our next and hopefully final move. Tomorrow will be the day that we would be going after the group of villains.

But enough of that right now!

Katsuki suggested to everyone to spend the day before to get ready. Whether it be training or spending time with loved ones around them.

Taking his own advice he and I spent the beginning of our day training like we always do. Keeping ourselves in shape, ready for anything. And manly training can build up quite an appetite. So we decided to take a break to have lunch.

Wasting no time at all I devoured my sandwich. Katsuki on the other hand was one to take his time while eating. Although my mind was on eating an incredibly tasty lunch, I couldn't help but also think about what I really wanted to do today. Katsuki was right, today is a day to spend time without loved ones. Who knows what'll be waiting for us when we attack tomorrow. I want to make sure that I go in tomorrow with no regrets. Today I propose to Katsuki!!! A true man won't back down!

"What's wrong with your face?" Katsuki broke me away from my thoughts.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're making a dumb looking face. That determined face you make when you have a most likely stupid idea."

"Hmm.. okay! You read me like a book babe. I thought that we could go out and do something nice for the rest of the day. Don't wanna burn ourselves out before tomorrow right?"

"Tch. Sounds dumb... but whatever you say shitty hair."

"Alright! This'll be worth it babe, trust me!"

Now that I've started I can't stop now!

As soon as Katsuki finished lunch I dragged him out with little explanation. I did my best not to ruin the surprise even though as we got closer it became more and more obvious where we were going. Katsuki loves hiking but he also has one place he loves to go hiking the most.

"We're going hiking? You could've just said that earlier Ei."

"I know but I thought it would be more fun this way."

"Whatever."

Ha! I knew he wouldn't have any reason to argue. There's nothing bad about this situation for him to disagree.

Since we were here we didn't waste much time getting ready to go up the trail. Because I go hiking with Katsuki most of the time now I've come to memorize his favorite trails and his special treasured spot, It was really a sight to behold. I wanna make that place even more valuable to him than before.

Katsuki and I started up the trail with an easy pace. Taking in the familiar yet calming view of the area. The two of us were surrounded by a dense forest of trees. However, I wasn't worried about getting lost. Suki could navigate these trails with a blindfold on. So I trusted that he would get us to the best place on the trails without fail.

I watched a few wild animals scurry around in the brush along the path. The wild life was probably one of my favorite parts of hiking. All these little buddies doing their thing, living their best life. That's MANLY

We finally reached our destination. What was probably the best spot but most hidden treasure in this entire hiking trail. A secluded creek with a small waterfall. Not only that but the creek had a clearing above it so as it got later in the day you could look up and see all the stars shining brightly. Because of the changing fall season that would be sooner than later.