Chapter 12

Natasha's POV
As the weeks went on Bucky was gone more and more, started to forget more and more even though I always reminded him. But today was the day where he was not Bucky anymore.

I walk to James's training room, I haven't seen him a few days he was doing something for Hydra but I was almost done with my training and I was going to complete the ceremony next week. I walk in to see him flipping around his knife, he's gotten really good at knife throwing after he started going to Hydra. "Bucky?" I ask sitting next to him. He looks at me emotionless. "Who?" I really hope he's joking. Please tell me he's joking. "James stop, it's not funny." I plead. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I'm here for my training with you." I say hoping he remembers something. "I don't know you, and I don't have training with you. I am practicing my skills before I have a mission." "James Barnes, I am Natalia Romanova." I say hoping he remembers something anything. "I don't know you." And with that he exits the room.

Bucky's POV
"Longing, Rusted, 17....." I hear those words a lot now, whenever I finish or start a mission. "Soldier, we have a mission for you, as you know. But we are going to be leaving, your process is complete and we need to expand our mission so we are going to be leaving first thing tomorrow. So pack up your things, and say goodbye to Natalia." I don't know who Natalia is all I can register about her is red hair. "Who is Natalia?" I ask. "No one." Zola replies.

Natasha's POV
I sat in my room all day thinking about what I should do about James. Finally Yelena comes in, "I didn't see you at dinner so I brought you some." She sets a plate down with chicken and rice. I'm so hungry I grab the plate and start eating. "Thanks Yelena." I sat in between bites. "Of course, Nat I didn't see you at all today is everything okay?" "No, it's not." I say starting to cry a little. "Bucky's gone he didn't remember me, or his own name!" Yelena looks shocked. "Natalia, I'm so sorry." She sits next to me and opens her arms I hug her and let my tears fall.