Chapter 2

Natasha's POV
I wake up smiling, which never happens in the Red Room the days are long and tiring but today I had James training me and I felt something was going to be different. I grab my training clothes, and get ready for the day.

Bucky's POV
Today was my first day training Natalia, she was the only one I was training every day because she was ready, the other girls I would help but not train one on one. I didn't want to set up anything for us to train with as I wanted to get to know her. But as I thought about her I thought my old life and my best friend Steve, I needed to get back to him, but I needed to wait for the right moment and plus I wanted to help Natalia. "Bucky" I look up to see her smiling at me, her red hair was down today and it was beautiful it was shoulder length and slightly wavy. "So are going to do anything to improve my skills? Madam B said you would help me learn more fighting tactics." I laughed a little. "What's so funny?" "Nothing, sorry." I replied feeling bad. "It's just I want to get to know you." She looked a little uncomfortable. "Let's just talk, and maybe we can fight a little at the end." She smiled. "Okay."

Natasha's POV
Bucky and I talked for about an hour we talked about everything our favorite foods, animals, he told me about his friend Steve his old life. I felt bad he seemed to really care for Steve. After we finished we fought for a little I did kick Bucky's ass, until he came at me with some unexpected punches. I had fun fighting with him though. And I felt James was going to be my light in this dark place.