Chapter 6

Bucky's POV
Today is Natalia and I's first session since being back. I have to run to my session with Zola before though I see them about once a week. They want to take it slow. I'm still not sure what exactly they are trying to achieve. Natalia walks in. "Hey" She smiles. "Hey" I reply "I was thinking we could do punching bags today." I point towards the punching bags I set up. "Great!" She smirks and goes to wrap her hands up. We start punching the bags as hard we can. "Oh Bucky, I was thinking we can try to send a letter to contact Steve, let him know you're okay." Steve? That name sounds familiar like I should know it. But I can't remember? "Who?" I ask. "Steven Rogers, Captain America, your best friend." Natalia responds looking confused. Oh! Steve! How could I forget him! He was coming back to me now. "Yeah, sorry I don't know why I asked that." I reply feeling a little embarrassed. "You don't have to apologize to me, James. I know your under a lot of stress." But it seemed more than just stress something was happening and I couldn't stop it.

Natalia and I finished our session and I headed with her to ballet she another show and I wanted to see her dance.

Natasha's POV
Bucky was a little odd today but I thought nothing of it, he's had a lot of stress lately and I know he feels bad about us getting caught which I don't blame him for at all, I wish he could see that. Luckily we were able to somehow lie our way out of punishment. Saying we needed some extra practice time and a break, luckily they bought it. But I had a recital to attend. I finish pulling up my hair with my ribbon, and slip into my point shoes. I look over and see Yelena stretching. "He's coming!" Yelena looks up at me from her stretching. "James?" I blush a little. "Yes! He's coming to see me dance!" Yelena jumps up and gives me a big hug. "I can't wait for him to see you! He's going to love it!" "And he's going to love our dance together, your incredible at dancing you know, Yelena." She blushes I like dancing, but Yelena loves it she spends most of her time dancing while I spend it fighting. "Thanks Nat, but your incredible too, don't give me all the credit." The piano starts to play we take our places we have an opening number with all of the girls here. Then Yelena and I have our own number. Then we have a finale with all the girls again. After the first dance I see Bucky smiling, I get ready for Yelena and I's number. We dance to the piano and we just get lost in the music. After our song our instructors and Bucky clap wildly. We finish up the recital and head backstage to get cleaned up. After the recital I find Bucky. "Natalia, that was beautiful!" I smile. "Thank you, sir." I say trying to sound formal in case another trainer hears us. "Of course, doll." He smirks. "Meet me on the bridge outside tonight." I smile and head back to my room.

Bucky's POV
There's a bridge that goes over a beautiful lake, outside the building, most people don't leave the building except for missions but I still love to come out here. I head out at 8:55 I told Natalia to meet me here at 9. I stand and wait for her, at 9:00 sharp she walks out in her PJs I'm still in my clothes from the day. "Hey doll." I say, I love calling her that and she always smiles so big when I say it. "So why did you bring me out here?" "I want to spend time with my girl, and it's beautiful look." I point towards the forest then the sky. There a bunch of fireflies in the forests it's almost enchanted. And there are a dozen stars above us. I watch Natalia take it all in. "This is beautiful." I grab her hand. "Come on lets explore the forest."

Natasha's POV
We head into the forest it's enchanted it has to be it's so magical. James and I find a place to sit down and we just take in all the beauty. "You never told me, you and Yelena were both that good at ballet." Bucky smiles at me. "Well you've seen me dance, and plus I'm not as good as Yelena, fighting is more of my thing, ballet's hers." "You were incredible Natalia, I'm not just saying that because I like you. You have real talent. You should be very proud of your performance." I blush I love when he compliments my training. "Thank you sir." I say winking. "Of course doll." He replies. We spend most of the night laughing and talking and just enjoying the beautiful summer night.