Chapter 27

Writer PoV:
"David......" Simon said, he was definitely considering the idea because he took the ring out of his pocket and looked at it.

"Okay, I'll do it!". A huge smile came across Simon and David's face. "I can't believe your gonna do it!" Simon nodded his head and they both went back to Amanda's room. The walked in and the girls had suspicious looks on there faces. "What where you do up to?" Amanda asked as her brown eyes landed on Simon's.

The guys looked at each other, then at Amanda.
"Guys?" Alesha said with a concerned face. David grabbed Alesha and Simon and dragged them to the back of the room. "Okay..." Amanda said as she was left alone.

"What has gotten into you two?!" Alesha asked angrily. David couldn't contain his excitement so he blurted the news out. "Simon going to ask Amanda to marry him!" He shouted. "David be quite!" Simon said, he looked at Amanda to make sure she didn't hear.

Alesha PoV:
Am I hearing things right? Did David just say that?! Oh my god he did! "Your actually going to Si?" I questioned. "Well yes!" He replied all exited. This actually couldn't be a better time because when the guys disappeared, all Amanda would talk about is Simon, so I told them that. "This is perfect!" David smiled happily. Me and David couldn't contain our excitement, so we practically pushed Simon towards Mandy.

"Hi babe" Simon said as he bent down by Amanda's bed. "Hi Si" she said back. According to Simon me and David went bright red in the face because we were so excited, (he said that it gave it away, but it didn't)

Amanda PoV:
Alesha, Simon and David all walked over to me in a strange way, I was a little scared because it looked like David was going to explode with excitement. "What's going on?" I asked, Simon bent down next to me but I didn't know that he was on one knee...
He took my hand, put it into his and kissed it gently. "Amanda, I never want to lose you again, I'm going to protect you for as long as I live, and you know I love you so much." Simon spoke softly. I just nodded my head because I didn't know what else to do.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I never want to see you get hurt again and I never want to stop loving you."

Simon pulled out a small brown box from his coat pocket, he opened it and there was the most gorgeous diamond ring I've ever seen. If you looked closely the words 'A&S' was graved into it, at this point I realised what he was about to do. "Oh Simon" i said.

"Amanda Louise Holden, will you marry me?"

Alesha and David lifted up there heads and stared at me. I looked at Simon who had hope in his eyes.

"Of course I'll marry you Simon Phillip Cowell!" I said happily. Si picked me up bridal style and span me around, "you have no idea how much that makes me happy."

David and Alesha was jumping up and down, they immediately contacted Ant and Dec to tell them the good news, and to tell them I'm alive.

Simon looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"I love you Simon."

"And I love you more Amanda."
————————————————————————
Hello 👋🏽 long time know see!
I'm incredibly sorry that I haven't updated this past week, but I started school again and it's been hell.

I'll try and update tomorrow, I'll just have to see if I get any homework 😂

There's only 3 chapters left now though 😭 I may do a sequel, Di you think I should? Also your gonna hate me in the way I end this book...

Anyway until next time! Bye bye xx love u all ♥️♥️♥️

Xoxoxo Ella.