CHAPTER 17

Rafe's phone was in the canteen with the air pod mod on and was in his pocket.

We all came out of the canteen and we all departed towards the classroom.

I had my air pod in my ears and recording in my phone on.

I heard the conversation clear.

" Hey Rafe..."

" Hi Jes.."

I heard a mourning sound...gross... probably they are having a moment ...a smooch .

" What are we going to do now Rafe?.. Today was her interview ....I heard it was pretty good. Whole council was impressed with her honesty. I think she could be the one."

I can't believe ....that bitch is afraid of me now? Pretty good.

" Don't worry...I had a conversation with head boy. He said that there will be speeches for the candidates. Then we can beat her there.."

" How are we gonna do this?"

" Um...I think we can turn her friends against her. Shelby is pretty gullible....I had a word with her during  exhibition....if I could convince her she can probably give us what speech Niya is going to deliver..and if you speak it before her as candidates are called alphabetically."

" When are the speeches?"

"Next week."

" Then you should go and start talking her now.... everyone see us as we broke up....it's good to have a new gf. I won't mind Rafyy!"

" Fine Jes....let's go to class now...else anyone can spot us."

I heard footsteps....some slow some fast and saw Rafe outside the class. He seemed like nothing happened .

I saved the recording and switched of my phone.

Jessie came in the class and sat beside Amanda.

I saw what they said...Rafe called Shelby and they both went out of the class. I saw Deb too....he wasn't normal watching Shelby going out of the class. He...seemed a bit worried and insecure.

I don't know what's on his mind.

For a minute our eyes locked and I asked what happened but he shook his head and said nothing.

I was feeling a bit Claustrophobic so I went out of the class and saw worst of my nightmares coming true.

Shelby was into Rafe's arms!!

They were so close that they could even feel there breath and were going to lock lips....suddenly a heard a scream.

Voice was familiar.

It was Debrov.

Tears pooled in his eyes and he ran away towards the football ground.

" Deb stop...."

I said but he didn't listen.

He stopped and turned. His eyes were red.

" I never wanted to loose one person I liked the most and he took her."

" I know how it feels Deb...but it's not your fault."

" To be honest Niya...I never understood how you hated Jessie and Rafe...but now I can relate it. I am gonna kill that son of a bitch."

" Let's do this together...beside I heard what they said....what they want form me."

" What are we waiting for ? Let's assemble."

Yes...it's time for a war.

It's well said a hurt lioness is more worst than a sleeping lioness. Tease her and she will make hell out of you.