Part 20

Akko POV

I enter the dream world and dam the dream almost reminded me of Sucy for a minute with the road thing...I start walking and I her noise...I look around and see Diana tangle in the tree...

Diana: "Akko, get me down from here please"

Akko: "I am coming love hold still..."

I put my hand on the tree and lucky for me there is magic here and the vines let Diana down slowly...she then hugs me tight...

Diana: "Thank you Akko, now were, are we?"

Akko: "Yea we are in our daughters dream world, although why is a little dark, I don't know...we have to find her, that's the first step...now were I have no clue..."

Diana: "Well then were did you hid in your dreams?"

I blush at that question...it is embarrassing, but I don't think my daughter would do that would she...

Akko: "He-he...yea, um let focus on try to find our daughter shall we..."

We start walking and I know she is staring at me with those dagger eyes, is sigh, but I then started smelling something...tarts...no...hold back myself this is just a dream...but dam it smells good...I was about to walk to the direction of the smell when Diana grabs my ear pulling me away...I whimper...

Akko: "Ouch...alright I get it, please let go love..."

Diana: "Akko please focus our daughter comes first..."

She gives me the glare...

Akko: "Huh...fine, but how are you with walking?"

Diana: "I am doing ok; I can still walk"

I change into my beast form and then got Diana on my back and we walk...I am so dam lucky my kid dreams with magic or not I would have not been able to do any of this...I continue to walk with Diana on my back...

Akko: "Hey do you see her anywhere?"

Diana: "I am not sure, if you tell me what we are looking for then I might be able to help"

Akko: "Well it may not be the same, but in Sucy's dream I found her sleeping in a big mushroom and a dragon chased...funny I almost...ah...he-he...never mind lets just keep an eye out for help, I had two different Sucy help me out, I think we might find one here to..."

Diana: "ATSUKO ROYAL KAGARI...when we are done here you, me and Ms. Manbavaran will have a talk when we get back..."

Akko: "Got it...huh..."

Me and my big mouth...I hope she forgives me...but now that I look around I have yet to see my daughter anywhere...all I see is...wait...

Akko: "Hey Diana love do you see that?"

Diana: "Yes I do Atsuko"

Fuck she is still mad...woman...oh wait I am one to ha-ha...

No POV

Diana and Akko arrive to their home...the whole Cavendish estate every she has been in...Diana gets off and Akko changes back they both walk through the front and it was quiet...to quiet...

Akko: "Diana we should..."

Diana: "Split up"

Akko: "What...Wait...but after being married for a long time...I am...I can change...I will change, just don't leave me...I will do anything..."