Part 31

No POV

At the school Diana was finish with class and headed to her room were Hanna was putting Akira to sleep...

Hanna: "Oh, hello Diana how was your class?"

Diana: "It is quite alright; has he cause any trouble for you?"

Hanna: "No trouble at all he is a little angle"

Diana walks to her bed and lays down on her back with her eye's close and sighs...Hanna notice and place Akira in his crib sleeping...she then walks and lays down next to her friend and sighs as well...

Hanna: "Worried?"

Diana: "Mhm...I mean, why do we have always fight, when can all this end, I am worried"

Hanna: "And that is natural feeling...huh...Amanda has been home more often, but when she gets into trouble I worry, I know she is tough, but she is still bleeds, so I understand your worry"

Diana: "Hanna how did we end up falling for idiots"

Hanna: "Because those idiots have their own charm to their personality, but that said Kagari was not who I thought would have won your heart, although I will admit she is strong and brave"

Diana: "Yea, she is that, but she is reckless at times, she has her weak times and I worry she is not relying on me as much as I wish"

Hanna turns to her side and looks at her...

Hanna: "You are Diana, I know it may not seem much, but Akko I can tell relies on you more then you know"

Diana: "How can you be, so sure?"

Hanna: "Because the way she looks at you and how much she protects you, she needs you Diana, you are Akko's way home as she is yours, but also, we are mothers and our children need us, by keeping ourselves safe, we give our lovers less to worry, well I hope it does, it is not that we are not strong, its because we are strong that we do what we do"

Diana turns to look at Hanna and smile...

Diana: "Since when did you make speeches like that...its seems like forever since we talk like this"

Hanna: "Yea, I remember back then you hardly talk, but not, thanks to Akko you are more open, and you talk to us and rely on us as your friends, so for that I am grateful, also you are aware our daughters are dating right"

Diana: "Yes, I had a feeling they were, I am little concern considering they have Amanda and Akko's behaviors"

Hanna: "But they have ours to, so I am sure they will be fine, they are growing strong and eventually will leave to live their own life's just like we did"

Diana hugs Hanna and Hanna hugs her back...

Diana: "Thank you, Hanna for everything, you and Barbra even when I was being cold you two stayed by my side through it all"

Hanna: "That is what friends are for"

Soon Akira starts to cry...

Hanna: "No you lay down I will get him"

Diana sits up in her bed as Hanna brings Akira to her and hands him to Diana...Diana cradles him and boops his nose, Akira giggles and holds his mothers' hand with his tiny hand...Diana smile and giggles...