I'm coming, wright

Trucy's pov

"WHAT!? what do you mean you haven't made any progress!?"

" S-sorry your benevolence, but we searched everywhere and we couldn't find anything!"

" Even us defiant dragons couldn't find a single spec of hair!"

"GRRR! You, you*fumbles in anger* nincompoops!"

Then I heard two people shout "OWW!" As princess rayfa bonked them on the head. Princess rayfa, Mr. Edgeworth, some royal gaurds and datz were in a meeting room, talking about the progress they've made on finding daddy. And from what I heard in the waiting room, they haven't gotten anywhere, as I bit down on my lip and hugged my stomach tightly.

Trucy: d-daddy.

Athena: what's wrong Trucy, I sense a deep sadness in your voice.

Trucy: o-oh, it's nothing I'm f-f-fine.

Apollo: y'know, sometimes it's okay to not be fine.

Trucy: i-its just-

Widget: MR. WRIGHT ISN'T COMING BACK, THE OFFICE IS MINE!!

Athena: W-WIDGET!

when widget said that, the tears that threatened to fall finally broke free as I squeezed my stomach tighter. Athena and Polly tried to calm me down and at that very moment, everyone that was in the meeting room came out and as soon as Mr. Edgeworth saw me he rushed to my side.

Edgeworth: what happened here?

Apollo: widget told Trucy that Mr. Wright isn't coming back.

Mr. Edgeworth started to glare at Athena as she began to sweat nervously.

Athena: i-its not my f-fault!

Edgeworth: I hope you train that mechanism of yours not to speak out of line. Until then I'll wait for your next salary review once wright comes back.

Athena: noooooooo!

Trucy:*clings on to edgeworth*is it true Mr. Edgeworth? Is daddy not c-coming back?

Edgeworth:*gently rubs her back* of course not, we'll find wright, I promise you.

Trucy: o-okay, thanks Mr. Edgeworth.

I then slowly began to fall asleep in Mr. Edgeworth's arms.

Apollo's pov

As Trucy began to fall asleep in Mr. Edgeworth's arms, he picked her up and carried her into the guest room they allowed us to sleep in the palace.

Apollo: way to go Athena. 😒

Athena: you be quiet you little-!

Edgeworth: the both of you be quiet. Trucy's had a long day and needs some rest.

Apollo: have you not seen the grocery bags growing under my eyes?

Edgeworth: that isn't important right now, what we need to focus on is finding wright. The gaurds are making another round tody so se should go with them.

Athena and Apollo: UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

Edgeworth: if you don't come I will make wright cut your salaries and then make him give you toilet duties for the rest of the year, worse it's only January.

Athena and I quickly dashed from the room before Mr. Edgeworth could say anything else as he soon followed behind us.

*in the sewers*