Chapter 3 - The unexpected guest!

It was now 5:30 pm and mom was off to work.
So that means I was home alone , I went and had a shower then I got dressed in something comfy for bed.
I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get me a bowl of chocolate cherry ice cream.
I grabbed a bowl and a spoon from the sink and placed it on the counter as I took the ice cream from the freezer.
I took off the the ice cream cover as the door bell rang .
I smacked my lips, but didn't hesitate to answer because it could be the landlord of this apartment complex.
I got the keys along with the check mom left.
I put the keys in the knob and turned it as I unbolted the top lock.

"Sorry Mr. Benford my mom was late again" I say as the keys fell to his shoes accidentally.

I bent down to pick them up as I noticed his shoes which was weird because Mr.Benford was an elderly man who doesn't wear airwalk hell if he knew what that was.
I looked up to see that cute face again.
I cleared my throat nervously as I was about to close the doors in his face.

"Wait!" He exclaims before stopping me.

I stopped and crossed my arms , waiting to see what he had to say that he showed up at my front door.

"About Last night-" he starts before I cut him off

"Save it" I say holding up one hand "it's already done" I continued

"I was going to kiss you" he says interrupting me.

I slowly uncrossed my arms and looked at him shocked.
Is Cedric Greenwood for real right now or is he just here to humiliate me again.
Do he has a secret camera hidden where I can't see it? I questioned my self.
I wiped off my shocked face.
And just looked at him.

"I was going to kiss you but your just an ordinary girl and I'm Cedric Greenwood. A guy who doesn't goes for a girl like you" he says as he cleared his throat realizing that I just had a normal expression on my face. "Um so I had to Sike you and capture your reaction to add in our Smash or Sike year book" he added

Are you freaking kidding me?
My anger rage was starting to boiled up.
I can't believe I was being Sike just to be in some stupid year book.
I know I'm quirky but nobody deserves to be in that piece of junk.

"Why are you here?" I ask him

"Did you not just hear what I said?" He asks

"Okay and your point is" I say with a blank face expression

"Never mind, I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he says

"Oh and you didn't so bye" I say before closing the door in his cute face.

He is so adorable but he's a jerk!

"I'm sorry!" He shouts from the other side of the door.

I just smacked my lips and carried on back to the kitchen.
My mood for ice cream was no more and in fact it was now melted.
I put it back in the freezer and put back the bowl and spoon in the sink as I walked out in the living room checking the phone machine to see if there was any voice messages.

Operator: You have one new voice message, first new voice message

'Hey aunt Dory and Courtney. I'm flying down there tomorrow and........ I might stay for a while. I hope all is well love lia'

Operator: End of voice message

I sighed in frustration.
That was my cousin lia , I love her but at times I really hate her.
She can be a b*tch sometimes.
And at times I'm jealous of her , she is so well put together.
She's pretty and so perfect, she was like the next Cindy Hamber.
I nodded, she doesn't even treat me as her cousin.
I'm totally a piece of sh*t to her.

I got up and went to my room.
And searched on my book shelf to see if I can find something to read.
Because tomorrow is going to be a long day and I won't have time to read any of my novels.