Chapter 6: The party 🤯

Lia and I were getting ready for Cedric's party that he invited us to earlier today at school.
I did all my hygienes and it was now time to get dress.
I wore my bracelet sleeve short peach pink dress and pink nude heels.
Lia curled my hair and put it in a messy bun. She also did my makeup.
So I was looking quite stunning than I ever did before.
We were both ready and Adrian was at my front porch waiting for us.
We went out and got in the car.

"Bestie" I cheesed as I kissed his cheeks

"Girl don't get your lipstick smudge all over my face" Adrian whined

I chuckled and he drove off to the party. Adrian totally ignored Lia's presence for the whole ride.
Which was expected because he doesn't like her.
When we pulled up at the party , we hardly could even found a parking space. So Adrian had to park a few blocks away from his house.

Lia and I got out and went in. While Adrian went to visit one of his guys.
Lia started bopping her head to the music and taking shots of tequila that was passing around ever few minutes.
While I just looked around nervously itching my arm.
Lia grabbed on to me and pulled me up stairs.

"There is David how do I look?" She ask as her cheeks started heating

"You look fine" I say being totally honest

"Okay" she sighs and walked over there leaving me all by myself.

I took out my phone that I hardly even understand and started scrolling on Instagram as I felt a pair of soft hands that smelled like vanilla wrapped over my eyes.
I smiled as I did a flip under and spun around facing the person.
It was Cedric our face was so close that we could feel each other's breathing.
I cleared my throat nervously and stepped back. Regretting my move I was being grabbed by Cedric with my body just this close to fall off the stairs.
He pulled me back up and once again our body came close to one another.

"Why are you shaking?" He asks loud even so I could hear him

"Nothing" I say smiling

He spun me around that I wouldn't step back and fall.

"Do you want a drink?" He asks as they came up to us with shots of alcohol

"No" I say

"Give me two shots" he says to the girl that was serving them
"Here take this" he says passing me one of the shots.

I didn't wanted to be a party popper so I took it and throw it back. Regretting how fast I swallowed because my throat began to burn.
Cedric just stood there and laughed.

Lia

David and I were taking different shots of alcohol so by now we were high as hell. I started grinding on him as different types of musics play.

"Do you want us to take this somewhere else?" He whispers in my ear giving my whole body goose bumps.

I nodded in agreement and we found an empty room. He placed me on top of him and we started kissing. He caressed my boobs as I feel his member getting hard.
I like David but I will not have sex with him in this condition infact so soon.
He started unbuttoning my blouse still not breaking away from our kiss. He ripped off my blouse and turn me over on my back.
He started kissing on the revealings of my boobs slowly putting his hands on my cookie. I moaned in pleasure as he played with my clit. He stopped and started removing his clothes I stood up immediately.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking at him

"We can't have sex in clothes" he says bluntly

"We are not having sex we are only making out" I say to him as I took up my blouse putting it back on.

"I thought you want this, why you lead me on then?" He asks

"We were just having fun" I say as I strapped back up my heels.

I got up and walked to the door but he grabbed me and came behind me. And started sucking on my neck.

"I think I found a loophole" he whispers

I but my lip as I went back to the bed and sat down. David parted my legs and stood in the middle where his face met with my kitty.

Cedric

I watched as Courtney laughed and throw couple shots back. She is so funny and cute. I don't think I'll ever get bored around her.

"Come here" I say motioning her to come to me with my fingers

She smiled as she stumbled and fell on my lap.

"Hmm" she says pouting and laughing

I could tell she wasn't use to drinking because she was acting weird.

"Imma take you home" I say to her

"No , do you have drugs?" She asks as she looked into my eyes

"No" I lied I do have drugs but I'm not bout' a ruin this girls future leading her on drugs.

"Fine you can be my drug" she say , before I could say anything she crashed her lips into mine.

I started kissing her back rough until it went on a smooth pace were we kissed passionately in our sync.

She pulled away and got up covering her mouth. Leaning over the balcony as she vomited on a few people. That was disgusting but kind of funny I could tell she was going to have a hangover.
I picked her up and carried her up to my room and place her in my bed , taking off her shoe and tucking her in. I looked at her one last time before walking to the door.

"Where were you all my life girl" I say to my self as I rubbed the back of my head.

I closed the door and went back out to entertain my party. I went over to DJ Smokes to tell him that it was hour time.

Everyone started cheering as I went up on stage.

"Yo what's good everyone" I say before I tapped the mic.

I gave the signal for DJ Smokes to play the beat.

'I grew up without a momma
now my daddy is gone I gotta take over the business.
I'm the king of my trap every body know my name
I'm in it but you don't know my game
we chilling and vibing because we don't do lame.
Call me when you need me amma be around
I make y'all go wild without even hearing the sound
it's like my heart stopped beating you can't even hear it pound'

Everyone went wild over the freestyle. I spit a few good lyrics tonight. Money was being thrown at me like it was nothing. I'm the life of my own party. I came off stage and just chilled on a sofa smoking a blunt and just relaxing.