Chapter 5 - The new look drama 🤪❤️

After going back and fourth with Lia.
I finally gave in about her giving me a makeover and now I look like a fake Barbie princess.

•••

My suspension was up and it was time to go back to school.
Also it was Lia's first day at Summerville.
Mom decided to let her stay as long as she wanted.
As we walked down the hallway people stared at us.
But mainly at Lia no ones ever really noticed my presence.
I carried on until I reached my locker.
Lia on the other hand went to the administration office to get her schedule and I went to get my math book.
As I put in my code I heard a few people whispering behind me.

"Hi Courtney " A guy say from behind me

I paused for a minute then I looked around.

"Me?" I ask pointing to my self. But obviously it's me I was the only Courtney in this facility.

It was David Cameron , one of Cedric's friend. Well to be exact his closest friend.

"Yes you , who's your friend that I saw you with earlier?" He asks smiling.

See no one never ever noticed me.

I cleared my throat "That's Lia my cousin" I say

"Oh , can you put in a few good words for me?" He asks

David Cameron was a light skinned guy , he's 17 , on the hockey player team and he can dance. He has one dimple on his left cheek, neatly trimmed sideburns with levelled waves. He also got braces and he has dark hazel coloured eyes.

"Um I'll try" I say

"Yo Davi!" Cedric stern voice shouts walking towards us.

As he reached he dapped up David then paused and looked at me.

"Courtney?" He says covering his mouth. Looking surprised by my new look.

"Jerk!" I exclaim before walking away.

Lia catch up with me and we went to class.

"Was that Cedric?" She asks as she took out her brand new composition book along with a pen writing her name on it.

"Yes but I don't want to talk about him" I say as the other students started to gather in class.

"Hey ladies" I hear Cedric and David say as they pull their stools closer to ours.

Cedric sat next to me and David sat next to Lia. I mumbled under my breath, even though this never happened before and I always wanted to gain attention by some of the popular kids. I didn't really liked it at all. Because attention was drawn to me by Lia.

"What's up I'm David" David says introducing himself to Lia while holding out his hands to her.

Lia blushed as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm Lia" she says unable to hide her smile.

The class went on and all the other students couldn't stopped mugging me down. Cedric on the other hand, kept on drooling over my whole body , which was very annoying.

As the bell rang I flew up out my seat. Hurrying to get away from Cedric I can't bare another humiliation with him and his stupid girlfriend.

"Hey Courtney wait up!" He shouts as he ran me down

I mumbled under my breath and stomped my feet. Would he cut his act out already.