Chapter 7: I woke up at Cedric's house 😧

Courtney

I was tossing and turning. Feeling my tummy growl I stood up in the middle of the bed hardly could see anything because it was pitch dark. I turned and place my bare feet to the cold floor then I stood up with all my strength. Regretting as I fell to the floor holding my head of the pounding and aching.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my head

"Are you alright?" I hear a familiar voice say as the lights were being switched on.

I stood up nervously unable to see who it was and why was there a guy in my room. As my eyes got more comfortable with the lighting, everything started becoming more clearer to me.

"Courtney are you alright?" He says rushing over to me picking me up.

My morning breath was awful from all the alcohol I had last night and I didn't knew what to say. Instead I just fainted.
I felt him droop me up in bridal style taking me back to my bed.
He left the room and went downstairs.

'Why was Cedric at my house? And why was he in my room? Oh my god did we have sex?' I questioned myself

As I questioned my self I opened my eyes noticing the furnitures around me. I lashed out of his bed realizing that I wasn't in my room I was at Cedric's house.
Oh my god we definitely had sex. I say pulling my hair back. The door creek open and Cedric came in with a tray with lime green tea , a glass of water and a pack of ibuprofen (Advil).
He placed it on the bed before me and pull the pack of pill and gave it to me along with the glass of water.
I took it and throw the pulls to the back of my throat and took a the glass of water. I drank up and he adjusted the pillows behind me so I could sit up properly.
He took the glass and gave me the tea placing the tray on the side table. I engulf the warm mug as I took sips.

"How are you feeling?" He asks

"Good" I lied "Um did we do, you know?" I asks nervously wanting to know the answer and still not wanting to know what it may be.

He started laughing "what no , I knew you would think that" he says historically

I sighed in relief "oh thank god" I say

"We did make out though " he says licking his lips

My eyes shot up once I heard that.

"What as in make out like you know. Kiss-?" I was saying before he cuts me off.

"We only kissed that's it" he says before he starts scratching the back of his head. "I like you" he shoots out catching me off guard.

"Huh?" Was all that was able to come out

"I like you Courtney, your real and your so friendly, you get along with every one, you seemed like the loyal type and you don't need makeup to be pretty" he says

I then remembered that I didn't wash my makeup off so my face must look so awful.

"Um I don't know what to say" I say to him as I gave him the mug

"That's okay , take a shower and then think about it I ain't rushing you" he says before standing and taking up the tray

"Okay" I say

"You can wear one of my big T's and one of my shorts" he says as he left closing the doors behind him.

I started silent screaming. Did Cedric Greenwood just ask me to be his girlfriend oh my freaking god am I dreaming.

I search in my clutch and pull out my phone as I dial up Adrian's number. After 3 rings he picked up.

"Girl this must be an emergency, calling me so early in the morning like you ain't got a life" he complains before giving me a chance to say anything

"Cedric ask me to be his girlfriend " I blurts squirming under excitement.

"Wait hold up Cedric Greenwood?" He asks

"Yes , yes" I squeak

"Oh my god we got a new boyfriend!!" He screams in joy

"Boy bye he asks me but I haven't answered yet" I say as I got up and walked to the bathroom

"What are you waiting for?" He whines

"I will tell him my answer after I have a shower, I'm at his house right now " I squeals

"Shul up girl" he cheesed

"Yes , but I'll give you the details later alright bye love you" I say

"Love you too" he says as I hang up.

I removed my clothes and stepped in the shower. I had a 30 minute shower then came out wrapping my body in one of Cedric's towel. I found a spare toothbrush and brush my teeth. After I was finish I came out and got a hair band to put my half wet hair in a messy bun.

I walked into Cedric walk in closet. Noticing how big it is, it's even bigger than my room. I spot a photo album at the top of a shelf and decided to stretch up for it. Unable to reach it with one hand and so low I grabbed a foot stool and stood on it using both my hands to reach the album.

Feeling my towel loosen , I tried to grip it with my fingers but it fell to the floor.

"Courtney?" I hear Cedric coming in.

I panicked and fell off the foot stool. As he came to the closet door. His face lightens up as he noticed some of my revealing features. I hurried and cover the whole of my body. Just sitting there ashamed.

"Sorry I wasn't suppose to stare like that " he says as he turns around "imma be downstairs" he says as he walked off

I sighed and stood to my feet adjusting the towel.

"Eggs or bacon?" He asks returning

I furrowed my brows at him. Are you kidding me?

"Sorry it doesn't matter I'll do both" he says chuckling

I sighed in frustration and just quickly look for one of his big T's and shorts to put on.

This is so embarrassing!!