Chapter 64

Excuse any mistakes!

Kardi Chase
Two Months Later

"We are meeting everyone at the spa and after that, I'll go get my hair done

"We are meeting everyone at the spa and after that, I'll go get my hair done." I told Alissa slipping on some slides.

"What time are we leaving?"

"11 on the dot. Please be ready or you will get left. Dave spent his time making sure we all get the treatment we need before the wedding, so let's not waste any time."

"Got it."

"Where's Kody?"

"Umm, I don't know."

I could hardly sleep last night. It was the day before the wedding and my nerves are out of this world. It was finally hitting me that I would be marrying the love of my life. Every day I would dream of this day. I never imagined I would find someone I connected so well with. A fucking soulmate. The man of my dreams. My one and only true love.

This pregnancy was making me emotional than I intended to be. I cried so much in the last past weeks it's ridiculous. I'm currently hitting my 3-month mark and surprisingly I'm not showing that much. My doctor told me it's because of dancing and my body was in good shape.

I was grateful because I didn't want our wedding pictures coming out and I'll look like a damn whale. I know it's dramatic but It was one of my biggest fears.

"I'm ready." I said grabbing the car seat and walking out the front door. I got Konani settled in. "Alissa, can you make sure I have all of the bags and lock the front door please?"

She nodded rushing inside. I shook my head because I didn't even notice Kody and he was right in front of me the whole time sitting on the steps by the front door. He looked sad and lost.

I laughed

I laughed. "Kody why are you sitting on the steps?"

"I'm waiting on daddy. He said he would come back to get me, so I won't have to be with girls all day." He frowned. He has been better ever since our talk about his behavior at school. No complaints have been made which was excellent.