Chapter 8

y/n's POV:
As I'm looking at my phone, I hear a familiar voice. Wait?

"y/n" he says
I look up. I'm shocked, confused, what's going on?
"Tom Abisgold?" I say in confusion
"Yep" He says awkwardly
It's silent for a few seconds.

"Uhh... what's up" I ask. Why is he here?
"Listen before you get angry at me just hear me out."
"I'm Lucas."
"What?!" I yell while standing up
"Let me explain!" He says sitting me back down
"During the gig I saw you in the crowd and I instantly felt a connection. You left your purse there I found it and texted you from the number on your ID. The whole time it was me just with a different name" he says

"Why did you lie?" I ask
"I was worried if you had a boyfriend or you liked a different band member."
"That doesn't give you the right to lie to me" She says with teary eyes, while walking away from me.

"Wait y/n!"
"Don't Tom, or is it Lucas..." she says with tears rolling down her cheeks
"Please don't leave me" I say with a tear rolling down my eye as well. I can't loose her.
"I trusted you. I've told you things I've never told anyone. Then I find out you lied to me" she says. She sound so defeated.

"I'm so sorry" I say before she walks away from me.
"Goodbye Tom" She says before walking away.

Noah was wrong. I shouldn't of listened to him.  I should of said I wasn't in London. No that's another lie. Ugh I'm such an idiot...

y/n's POV:
When I get to my hotel, I slam the bedroom door shut and collapse on the bed. I cry even more as my head hits the pillow. Why am I even sad. I should be happy. It's Tom Abisgold.

No I shouldn't. He lied. He went live with me and everything he could of told me, But he didn't...

I feel so hurt... why does this always happen to me? Why do I always get hurt by a stupid guy?!

*hope you enjoyed!*