Chapter 15

17 days later...

y/n's POV:
I miss Tom so much. I decide to watch a video a fan recorded and put on YouTube of him singing. At least I get to hear his voice.

I unlock my phone to see my background of Tom and I the night before he left. We were so happy but sad at the same time. I miss that.

I decide to watch Falling in love performed in Sydney because that's my favourites of of theirs.

I watch as Tom starts to tune. He looks up and scans the room and eventually stops at a girl in the second row. Just like he did with me.

He smiles. She smiles back. He starts to sing the opening line, then quickly looks back at her and smiles and winks at her.

What is he doing?

He starts to singing the chorus when he winks and smiles at her again! What?!

Towards the end of the song he smiles at her one more time and looks around the room.

Basically the whole song was him and that girl smiling at each other.

I can't believe it. He was hooking up with some Australian girl. How could he. He did just what Joey did. I told him about Joey and he promised to never do that to me.

He lied, again...

Tom's POV:
Jacob and I are playing on the PS4 when I get a text from y/n. Of course I ignore it.

"Uhhh... Tom I think you should answer this text..." Noah says
"Nah it's fine I've got like 15 more days until I can see her" I respond
"Tom" He says
I ignore him.

"Tom!" Noah yells
"Hang on. I'm going to die soon" I reply
"Tom!" Noah yells taking the controller off me.
"Mate!" I yell
He doesn't say anything but hands me his phone.

As I skim over the text I read over it again. What?! Is she serious?!

*hope you enjoyed!*