Chapter 12

2 weeks later...

y/n's POV:
Tom and I have spend every minute together the past 2 weeks. He has to go on tour for 4 months! I don't know how I am going to function?

We wait for his train to come for him to get to the airport. We finally see his train come in the distance. We try and finish our goodbyes.

"I love you so much" he whispers in my ear while he buries his head in my neck.
"I love you too" I say hugging him tighter. I don't want to let him go.

We lean in and kiss one more time. While we're kissing I try and savour and remember every part of this. I'm going to miss waking up next to her most mornings.

We eventually have to let go of each other because my stupid train was here.

I let go of her and see a tear roll down her check. My heart breaks. I hate seeing her cry. I want her to be happy. I smile and look at her one more time.

As I walk onto the train I see her stand there looking at me with a smile. I smile back and wave before the train leaves.

y/n's POV:
As I see Tom's train leave I put my head down and walk back to the taxi, and go home... without Tom...

At home...
Before I go to sleep I get a text.

Text:
Tom: miss u already<3
y/n: miss u more x
Tom: impossible x
y/n: good night I love u x
Tom: Good night love u too x

I smile. He always knows how to make me smile...

I go to bed with a huge grin on my face... thanks Tom...

*hope you enjoyed!*